D II State Championship: Archbishop Hoban (10-0) vs. Massillon (10-1)

Winner?

• Washington

Votes: 105 42.0%
  • Archbishop Hoban

Votes: 145 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the game is set for 6:15 on Friday in Columbus between 2 teams that both have to travel more then 2 hours south. On top of that Franklin Co has a health advisory that starts at 6pm on Friday night, because of that Ohio St will not be allowed to have fans at any athletic event for the rest of 2020 (the Michigan game will be reevaluated). At any rate why isn’t this game being played in Stark or Summit Co ? Beside the obvious “well Spectrum wanted them all at one site”, good to know Spectrum runs the OHSAA. What a gd joke !

So the game is set for 6:15 on Friday in Columbus between 2 teams that both have to travel more then 2 hours south. On top of that Franklin Co has a health advisory that starts at 6pm on Friday night, because of that Ohio St will not be allowed to have fans at any athletic event for the rest of 2020 (the Michigan game will be reevaluated). At any rate why isn’t this game being played in Stark or Summit Co ? Beside the obvious “well Spectrum wanted them all at one site”, good to know Spectrum runs the OHSAA. What a gd joke !
$$$$ and a place that was willing to take the financial hit to run the finals.

I’ve never understood why the cap of 1500. I understand having to keep social distancing and everything else. Masks now show to be largely ineffective so now social distancing has to be kept. But if people say with their household, I think you could put 5000 in at Massillon and be fine. I thought they’d keep the games in Canton to try to get 6500-7000. If the Browns and Bengals are allowed 12k then how can Benson only have 1500????? And some people still don’t see what is happening lol

This game comes down to several things to me. Containing the qb on defense for sure. Establish our running game like we did last week to eventually open up the pass. No turnovers, no unsportsmanlike or personal fouls. I think our defense will keep us in the game. 21-17 Tigers.

If MyNonsense posts and everyone has him on ignore, did he really post?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201118-224034_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20201118-224034_Edge.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 43
Status
Not open for further replies.