D II State Championship: Archbishop Hoban (10-0) vs. Massillon (10-1)

Winner?

• Washington

Votes: 105 42.0%
  • Archbishop Hoban

Votes: 145 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Massillon fans! On this thread let's make an honest effort to ignore the usual haters. Im not talking about Hoban fans that want to have a little banter. I'm talking about the douchebags who every thread just spew their hatred for no reason. Just remember they hate us cause they ain't us and try to ignore them.
Use the ignore button you won't notice them unless some idiot quotes them ..then block them too...problem solved.

Good luck Knight's obviously we'll show and be ready to play. We don't keep ending up here by accident.

Win lose or draw Massillon always.

Hey Massillon fans! On this thread let's make an honest effort to ignore the usual haters. Im not talking about Hoban fans that want to have a little banter. I'm talking about the douchebags who every thread just spew their hatred for no reason. Just remember they hate us cause they ain't us and try to ignore them.

Are you referring to those who remind you that Massillon Washington has NEVER won a state championship?

If you beat Hoban, I will stop saying that.

I think that MASS. will win their first state title. Hoban does not look overpowering and makes too many mistakes. If MASS. avoids turnovers, then they will find a way to finally put up a banner.

They need to put that whole town on lock-down, lol.. Unless Hoban was playing down, Avon made good game. Our NWOhio top teams about even with Avon and general consensus, bad year here. Doable.

Now watch Hoban virus just to give Massillon an asterisk.

I think that MASS. will win their first state title. Hoban does not look overpowering and makes too many mistakes. If MASS. avoids turnovers, then they will find a way to finally put up a banner.
This is gonna be a long week on here ? seems like the posts and replies mirror every other year Mass claimed victory before the ball has even been snapped ??‍♀️

It makes me wonder if this match-up wasn't just a bit contrived by the state.

A few years ago would have agreed with you, but I honestly thought when Massillon got LaSalle in semis that the state might have been trying to avoid this final. Conspiracy theories aside, there is a no-man's land in the area West of I77 along US30 corridor where teams across the divisions constantly move between NW/NE/Central regions.

This is gonna be a long week on here ? seems like the posts and replies mirror every other year Mass claimed victory before the ball has even been snapped ??‍♀️
It's the morning after they made it to state finals. Believe their allowed to be excited about it.

Besides, by your moniker it's clear you're a Hoban guy. You do understand it is impossible for anyone to have any sympathy for you or yours, right?

It's the morning after they made it to state finals. Believe their allowed to be excited about it.

Besides, by your moniker it's clear you're a Hoban guy. You do understand it is impossible for anyone to have any sympathy for you or yours, right?
Who TF is asking for sympathy? I was clearly just pointing out Mass fans will do what Mass fans do best and it’s going to make for a long week ...

I am not a MASS. honk. Hoban is not unbeatable. The QB reminds me of MASS.'s Q from last season. He just throws it as far as he can and they hope for the best. Their best plays are the speedy RB going wide and running the middle. The D is stout. Barring INT. and FUMBLES, I think that MASS. will find a way.

This post I quoted from you above is post #17, show me a post in this thread PRE post 17 where Massillon "claims victory." The post you quoted was made by a known Massillon hater.

Who TF is asking for sympathy? I was clearly just pointing out Mass fans will do what Mass fans do best and it’s going to make for a long week ...
Cheering for Hoban in the 2000s is like cheering for the Lions against the Christians in ancient Rome. I'd rather listen to 1000 Massillon honks than 1 Hoban apologist.
Your entire team is pillaged from the 4-5 surrounding counties & the feeder systems of other schools. Really should think about changing the school mascot to the Raiders. Or maybe Barbarians. Knights seems a little too dignified for y'all

Cheering for Hoban in the 2000s is like cheering for the Lions against the Christians in ancient Rome. I'd rather listen to 1000 Massillon honks than 1 Hoban apologist.
Your entire team is pillaged from the 4-5 surrounding counties & the feeder systems of other schools. Really should think about changing the school mascot to the Raiders. Or maybe Barbarians. Knights seems a little too dignified for y'all
?????

Status
Not open for further replies.