CVCA looking for a new head coach?

BOOLRO

What happened to Larlham at CVCA?
5E88174A-B5B3-4962-AAFA-31B6DB04A593.jpeg

This just doesn't make sense. He had this program going. Did he get a better offer somewhere else? I thought he was doing great things there.

Should attract a good number of candidates! Great facilities, good traditions, and some good kids are back.

Any idea of Coaches who are interested or would be a good fit for the program?

I believe the following coaches will be at the top of the CVCA admins list:
- Eric Wilson (CVCA DC)
- Brandyn Frye (CVCA Asst.)
- Phil Bokovitz (Walsh Asst.)
- Chris Kuipers (Holland MI HS)
- Brian Kennedy (University Asst.)
- Jomont Ware (former Valley Christian HC)

I believe the following coaches will be at the top of the CVCA admins list:
- Eric Wilson (CVCA DC)
- Brandyn Frye (CVCA Asst.)
- Phil Bokovitz (Walsh Asst.)
- Chris Kuipers (Holland MI HS)
- Brian Kennedy (University Asst.)
- Jomont Ware (former Valley Christian HC)

Does the guy from Michigan have ties to Ohio?

This is very unfortunate for everyone involved with the program. With the program having success the past few years along with some talent coming back I'm pretty confident that the AD and school will find a more than capable replacement.

This is very unfortunate for everyone involved with the program. With the program having success the past few years along with some talent coming back I'm pretty confident that the AD and school will find a more than capable replacement.
What the heck is going on ?!?

Larlham did a wonderful job with the program and CVCA was lucky to have him. They can thank their Jesuit friends across the street for their good fortune. Hopefully the new guy can build off of Dan's success.

My gut tells me Larlham has to have something lined up somewhere.

Maybe the direction of this thread needs to pivot from the previous head coach to the future head coach, whoever that may be.

Maybe the direction of this thread needs to pivot from the previous head coach to the future head coach, whoever that may be.
I Agree. The deadline for applications is set for February 10th so hopefully we will know some more by the end of the month. Like I said before the AD is on top of this and he wants a coach put in place ASAP.

89 - Three posters, including myself have posted something about this and you must not have read or just ignored what we said, and the 3 have some first hand knowledge, fyi

Clearly you misread my post. My post is supporting your post.

I wonder if anyone on the teaching staff is interested. O Line coach (also a teacher) did a terrific job calling the offense in the West Branch game. Good guy!

Alluding to their rapid improvement in Girls Hoops. That was an Extreme AAU thing. I wonder who has applied?

University of CVCA should have plenty of money to find someone
Please explain
Pretty sure this is a "fan" from Triway who's just trying to throw shade on the only private school in the PAC. Considering the _____ (won't use the words I'm thinking of) they have coaching their basketball team quite ironic to see him calling out another school.

Larlham was/is a CLASS dude. CVCA will hire a replacement, but going to be difficult for that individual to step out of the shadow he's cast.