Current Wealth Estimates of the Candidates of The Blue Collar Party, Defenders of the Working Class

Billionaires will be OK. Most are paying a much much smaller rate than anyone receiving a W2. Accountants, Lawyers and Wealth Management professionals have tools that most of us cannot take advantage of....so we working people now pay a higher percentage of the budget via taxation...and spending NEVER goes down with Republicons in office.

Your response has nothing to do with my post. Stop deflecting and answer the question you buffoon.

This whole narrative is a waste of time. All self made all want a smarter government that works for everyone including the working class.
Jacking up everyone's taxes, and it will be everyone because even the millionaires and billionaires cant pay for all those free giveaways, doesnt make the government work for the working class.

Are you purposefully missing the "bc they are rich while wanting to take everyone else's money" part or are you just illiterate?

Who is rich? Seriously? The candidates in this post are considered rich? By whom?

I would think there are people on this site in the range of those candidates in "net worth". What the hell do you bums do for a living. Which trailer park do you hold the annual "Yappi Get Together" in? Geesh, $2M-$3M isn't that much money.

If Buttigieg's is only at a net worth of $100k, I feel sorry for the dude.... he's struggling. I'm glad I'm not in politics.... they don't make any money. I wouldn't get out of bed for less than his net worth.

Who is rich? Seriously? The candidates in this post are considered rich? By whom?

I would think there are people on this site in the range of those candidates in "net worth". What the hell do you bums do for a living. Which trailer park do you hold the annual "Yappi Get Together" in? Geesh, $2M-$3M isn't that much money.

If Buttigieg's is only at a net worth of $100k, I feel sorry for the dude.... he's struggling. I'm glad I'm not in politics.... they don't make any money. I wouldn't get out of bed for less than his net worth.
Yeah I saw that about bootyjudge. Poor and gay is not a good start in life

Hilarious that you lay out a formula for each candidate that conservatives should love. None of them came from families with means, didn't mention that any of them "inherited" anything and each moved themselves up the ladder. Yet no praise for the "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" mantra, instead they are "out of touch" and "not of the people"...… classic, pure classic.

Those career politicians said whatever they needed to get elected. Morons voted for them. Then they ripped off every American. Your analogy is a slap in the face to any story of true achievement.

Most politicians on the national level get very rich while in office.

Most politicians on the national level get very rich while in office.
Yes an Mayor Pete will write a book and become a millionaire...it is the capitalistic way. Nothing wrong with it. He worked hard to become a national thought leader so when he writes a book people buy it. (Also how Bernie made his cash) Steyer and Bloomberg both self made and real billionaires.

Yes an Mayor Pete will write a book and become a millionaire...it is the capitalistic way. Nothing wrong with it. He worked hard to become a national thought leader so when he writes a book people buy it. (Also how Bernie made his cash) Steyer and Bloomberg both self made and real billionaires.
Maybe he'll get 65M for a book that sells 10m copies at $20 a pop.

Everyone on this board, including you, would take 2-3 million. Of course its alot of money...heck at their respective ages its F U money.