Tri-Village @ Ansonia
Mississinawa Valley @ Arcanum

South 24 (4 TDs no XP Bucksfan) North 18
Covington 21 Miami East 7
Fort Loramie 49 Bethel 7
National Trail 35 Bradford 0
Tri-Village 28 Ansonia 21
Mississinawa 14 Arcanum 13

Yeah, he has coached there for the past couple years. The last few years he's been a Junior High coach, but he was standing on the sidelines on Friday night. He has a boy that is a Freshman and he is a very good athlete. I've watched him play TVS in football and basketball the last 2 years. He's very good at basketball so I'm not sure if maybe he's just going to focus on that.
Maybe he is injured or something? Or maybe focusing on basketball?

Or playing soccer?

TVS v. TCN - taking South, they are overdue.
Covington v. ME - Covington by 2 TD's.
Fort Loramie v. Bethel - FL subs playing in 2nd half.
Trail vs Bradford - another easy win for Blazers.
Tri-Village v. Ansonia - Number 1 on this ladder is on the line with this game. Probably the game of the week. TV by a couple of scores.
Mississinawa v. Arcanum - Taking the Trojans. They are smarting after week 1, look for them to come back refocused.

Several games could be game of the week, I have a feeling there could be a few close contests.

Yeah, he has coached there for the past couple years. The last few years he's been a Junior High coach, but he was standing on the sidelines on Friday night. He has a boy that is a Freshman and he is a very good athlete. I've watched him play TVS in football and basketball the last 2 years. He's very good at basketball so I'm not sure if maybe he's just going to focus on that.
he has never coached at Miami East. That is not or has ever been Curtis Enis coaching jr high football at East

If there is anybody with Miami East insight on here, I have a question. I couldn't help but notice that I did not see Curtis Enis' son on the football team this past Friday night. I remember him in Junior High the last couple years and he was very good. I expected to see him on the field Friday night, but then realized that he wasn't even on the team. To go with that.... Curtis Enis' was on the sidelines as one of the coaches. Does anyone know why his boy was not playing?
that isnt Curtis.

Covington @ Miami East could be a good one too. I'm putting my predictions for this week below...

TVS 13 TCN 21 - If Stinson does not play this week, I'm taking TVS. If he plays, he's the difference maker.
Covington 21 Miami East 7 - Could be a close game, but I'm going with Covington by 2 scores.
Fort Loramie 49 Bethel 7 - This one is pretty straight forward, FL can pick the score.
National Trail 42 Bradford 0 - Trail can pick the score in this one.
Tri-Village 42 Ansonia 21- This is chance for TV to make another serious statement, I think they will roll big in this one again.
Mississinawa 7 Arcanum 35 - Arcanum bounces back this week with a big win against MV.
BucksFan dont go against your team man.. Haha i agree with all you picks except for Im taking South over North. Dont let TCN fool you. FL beat themselves in the fist half which is why we were only up 14-0. TCN didnt do anything great

I'll say:

Twin Valley South 14 Tri-County North 7
Covington 21 Miami East 7
Fort Loramie 49 Bethel 0
National Trail 42 Bradford 0
Tri-Village 35 Ansonia 21
Arcanum 21 Mississinawa Valley 14

>>> stinson is out. ACL tear

That is too bad, he is a good athlete. Any idea on how long he will take to heal - back by basketball season at least we all hope.

GAMEDAY AND LONG WEEKEND IS HERE
CCC PREDICTIONS

National Trail (1-0) at Bradford (0-1): NT 56 Bradford 0
Mississinawa Valley (0-1) at Arcanum (0-1): MV 24 Arcanum 30
Tri-County North (0-1) at Twin Valley South (0-1): TCN 21 TVS 28 (BF937 hate to see a player hurt but if TCN QB is out, TVS wins ball game)
Tri-Village (1-0) at Ansonia (1-0): TV 35 Ansonia 21 (This game is a "heat check" for TV. This program is on fire for being 4 years old)
Fort Loramie (1-0) at Bethel (0-1): FL 56 Bethel 0 (we will see if FL can get some offense going this week.)
Covington (1-0) at Miami East (1-0): Covington 35 ME 21

GAMEDAY AND LONG WEEKEND IS HERE
CCC PREDICTIONS

National Trail (1-0) at Bradford (0-1): NT 56 Bradford 0
Mississinawa Valley (0-1) at Arcanum (0-1): MV 24 Arcanum 30
Tri-County North (0-1) at Twin Valley South (0-1): TCN 21 TVS 28 (BF937 hate to see a player hurt but if TCN QB is out, TVS wins ball game)
Tri-Village (1-0) at Ansonia (1-0): TV 35 Ansonia 21 (This game is a "heat check" for TV. This program is on fire for being 4 years old)
Fort Loramie (1-0) at Bethel (0-1): FL 56 Bethel 0 (we will see if FL can get some offense going this week.)
Covington (1-0) at Miami East (1-0): Covington 35 ME 21

however for those concerned about Stinson I will say this. They have a freshman that will turn out better than him. Throughout pee wee and middle school ball he was completely dominant. High school is obviously different however if he still has it TCN could surprise them

TCN gave TVS a reality check tonight. An absolute beat down took place at TVS. TVS houses the opening kickoff and then never came close to scoring again. TCN absolutely dominated the line of scrimmage.

That‘s a surprising result after how well they played ME last week.

Told you TCN is solid this year. Even without qb1. FL is in a different world compared to the rest of the CCC and will be my top 3 teams in the state. TCN vs Covington will be the game to watch.

Yes, tip of the hat to North - I was impressed. Like everyone else, I thought it would be a closer game and that South had a shot at breaking their losing streak against North. But after the 1st quarter it was pretty much all North.

Yes, tip of the hat to North - I was impressed. Like everyone else, I thought it would be a closer game and that South had a shot at breaking their losing streak against North. But after the 1st quarter it was pretty much all North.

My take away from the game is without Stinson they had to run a more balanced attack. And sometimes when you have one star player both players and coaches lean too much on them. I thought the adjusted well. And hats off to the freshman QB and his throws were great.

That‘s a surprising result after how well they played ME last week.

I watched the film. I think ME walked all over south. I have seen maybe three games where a team struggles in the red zone like that. So many penalties every time ME was in the red zone.

Fort Loramie will beat Tri Village but the Patriots have a 1-loss season in the making. TCN, as well. Covington is looking stronger. I venture to say the wheat will sift from the chaff as the weeks roll by. Everyone is a week or two behind

Despite a rocky start - giving up an opening kickoff touchdown that was ran in by South's Mike Crews, North quickly got on track and dominated South for a 42-7 win. And to add to the early miscues, on their first snap from scrimmage, North fumbled the ball - they recovered the ball but it was a shaky start to a rivalry game for.... More at:

Chris Tilton Sports

Tri Village has its first real year this week in National Trail. This one should be a very good game. TV has a great passing attack and NT has a decent defense. I think the edge is to Tri Village. Pats 54-35