Cross County Conference 2020-2021

bobcat44

I don't think it is necessarily a wash, I would say 50/50. Think I am more frustrated than anything rational right now. I do think June will be lost for summer leagues, and the AAU season is likely entirely out, so next year will be a bit different if we do play. It will take more games into the season to get in the flow having not had June to play together.
I’d agree but hoping for the best. It would be great if once mass testing happens we find out millions of people have it so a lot less deadly than originally thought. Just a wish

BucksFan937

I don't think it is necessarily a wash, I would say 50/50. Think I am more frustrated than anything rational right now. I do think June will be lost for summer leagues, and the AAU season is likely entirely out, so next year will be a bit different if we do play. It will take more games into the season to get in the flow having not had June to play together.
I agree with that. I wouldn't say next year is a wash. It's the last year for the CCC so I hope that's not the case. I think things will be different, and I also think we will likely lose all summer league activities for all sports. But I do think there is a chance that things could be up and running by August 1. I'm not saying it's for sure, but I am hopeful.

bobcat44

I agree with that. I wouldn't say next year is a wash. It's the last year for the CCC so I hope that's not the case. I think things will be different, and I also think we will likely lose all summer league activities for all sports. But I do think there is a chance that things could be up and running by August 1. I'm not saying it's for sure, but I am hopeful.
Hopefully the next couple weeks as we open back up do not see a large increase in cases and begin to get a sense of normalcy back

BucksFan937

Hopefully the next couple weeks as we open back up do not see a large increase in cases and begin to get a sense of normalcy back
I agree and I personally don't see a huge reason to rush back with the kids. I know summer camps/trainings are important but I don't think it's the end of the world. If things can start up by August 1st, which is typically around when 2 a days start for football, I think we could be good to go for the year. That's still 2 in a half months away. I know some things won't be back to normal by then, but it's too early to tell. I think things are trending in the right direction.

bobcat44

I agree and I personally don't see a huge reason to rush back with the kids. I know summer camps/trainings are important but I don't think it's the end of the world. If things can start up by August 1st, which is typically around when 2 a days start for football, I think we could be good to go for the year. That's still 2 in a half months away. I know some things won't be back to normal by then, but it's too early to tell. I think things are trending in the right direction.
This is a good possibility. See this article stating the virus has been here well before we thought? I think this is great news moving forward but I am no doctor.