Covid 19 Vaccine - Apparent Side Effects ? and was it worth it ?

Here is who to blame for the vaccine …

So you are agreeing the vax sux and it's deadly... better tell the only people ever mandating it and still pushing it...the Dems.
Didn't Biden and the all the dems take credit for the vax rollout, saying "Trump left them with no plan?"

Just saw 3 vax commercials going back and forth from NFL to World Cup coverage.
It is nothing more than propaganda obviously.. all the sheep were given so much cover to pretend like these vaccine actually worked 18 months ago.. you’re just a shill for establishment now if you still think the vax has any benefit.

Sounds like this Doc is suffering from severe side effects:

REPORT: Canadian Doctor Says College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario Suggests Unvaccinated Patients are Mentally Ill and Should be Put on Psychiatric Medication​

View attachment 36304

Doctors in Ontario are reportedly being advised to consider using psychiatric medicines on patients who refuse the vaccine. During an interview at ‘Let Freedom Reign Tour,’ Physician and Cancer Researcher Dr. William Makis claimed that the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario sent out a note to doctors implying that their unvaccinated patients may be suffering from a mental illness and should be prescribed psychiatric medicine. “So this has come out recently out of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario. The college sent out a letter or a memo to all the doctors in Ontario suggesting to them now, so far, they’re not mandating it, they’re just suggesting it, that any of their unvaccinated patients, that they should consider that they have a mental problem and that they should be put on psychiatric medication. So far, it’s just a suggestion,” Dr. Makis told Lynn Tyler Thompson. “But the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario should not be making these kinds of suggestions. This is extremely unethical and this is a very, very slippery slope. If they’re suggesting that people who wish to have bodily autonomy and don’t want an experimental vaccine, that there may be something mentally wrong with them, that is a very, very dangerous, slippery slope that we’re on,” he continued.
We can see now that they will never rest until they get their way, right ? This is right up there with genital mutilation=health care.

Once again … very misleading when you consider that 79% of the country has had at least one shot … that means that 79% of the population accounts for only 58% of COVID deaths and 21% (unvaccinated) of the population accounts for 42% of the COVID deaths … factor in that the population with highest likely hood of dying has an even higher vaccinated rate makes this headline very misleading … or anti vax propaganda!

Once again … very misleading when you consider that 79% of the country has had at least one shot … that means that 79% of the population accounts for only 58% of COVID deaths and 21% (unvaccinated) of the population accounts for 42% of the COVID deaths … factor in that the population with highest likely hood of dying has an even higher vaccinated rate makes this headline very misleading … or anti vax propaganda!
Granted. Do we know how many shots the people dying have had? In any case we were told by Fauci, CDC, Joe and others that if you were administered the vax you had basically no chance of dying from Covid.

Granted. Do we know how many shots the people dying have had? In any case we were told by Fauci, CDC, Joe and others that if you were administered the vax you had basically no chance of dying from Covid.
Yes … two things … it was not as effective as told and any shot effectiveness will reduce over time … thinking that getting a shot would protect you for a lifetime was/is foolish … the virus mutates into different forms making the original vaccine less effective … just like the flu shot is not a one time thing.

Do you know anyone negatively impacted by the shot? I do
Systemic lupus erythematosus and it's being treated with hydroxychloroquine.

Remember when the messengers said you wouldn't get Covid-19 when you were VACCINATED?
Remember when the messengers said you wouldn't spread Covid-19 after VACCINATED?

Misleading?

Remember when the messengers said you wouldn't get Covid-19 when you were VACCINATED?
Remember when the messengers said you wouldn't spread Covid-19 after VACCINATED?

Misleading?
The first part of this post is heading toward anecdotal evidence fallacy.

The second part of your post is lazy unless you attribute that claim to specific people as well as acknowledge the general response those people received.

Misleading?
No … I know no one who has any trouble with the vaccine … multiple (8) people who died … all unvaccinated (and zero vaccinated) … I sure they would be happy to have side effects of the vaccine.

Second, I just don’t remember it being said you would NEVER get/spread COVID if vaccinated … greatly reduced the chances, yes … never … nope … just another example of over exaggeration.

Finally, what bothers me the most is the belief in fake statistics and blaming the vaccine on all medical problems with absolutely no real evidence … the increase in many of these things are just as likely an effect of having COVID as from the vaccine … for people who cry non-stop about misinformation about covid you sure have no problems doing the same with the vaccine … hypocrisy at it’s finest.

Second, I just don’t remember it being said you would NEVER get/spread COVID if vaccinated … greatly reduced the chances, yes … never … nope … just another example of over exaggeration

Come on guys. Joe said this several times.

Vaccinated are 58% of covid deaths. Spin all you want but that's the simple truth.

No … I know no one who has any trouble with the vaccine … multiple (8) people who died … all unvaccinated (and zero vaccinated) … I sure they would be happy to have side effects of the vaccine.

Second, I just don’t remember it being said you would NEVER get/spread COVID if vaccinated … greatly reduced the chances, yes … never … nope … just another example of over exaggeration.

Finally, what bothers me the most is the belief in fake statistics and blaming the vaccine on all medical problems with absolutely no real evidence … the increase in many of these things are just as likely an effect of having COVID as from the vaccine … for people who cry non-stop about misinformation about covid you sure have no problems doing the same with the vaccine … hypocrisy at it’s finest.
I didn't even post all the times mentioning vaccinated don't spread the virus. You are a liar or very ignorant.

During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," Fox News

Second, I just don’t remember it being said you would NEVER get/spread COVID if vaccinated … greatly reduced the chances, yes … never … nope … just another example of over exaggeration

Come on guys. Joe said this several times.
They lie and it's part of the problem. The future worries me more than the past.

Can I ask I have only had jabs one and two so how long will it be until I will not have to worry about all the side effects.

Vaccinated are 58% of covid deaths. Spin all you want but that's the simple truth.
This is just proof you are clueless about percentages ... this is like saying a person who takes 10 foul shots and misses 3 is a worst foul shooter than a person who takes 4 free throws and misses two … 70% is better than 50% … which in the mind of most educated people would understand is better … but you guys are spinning it because the guy who took 10 foul shots is worse because he missed more shots … this would be a ridiculously stupid take … but that the norm on here.

Spin it how you want … unvaccinated are still getting and dying from COVID at a higher rate per capital.

Last edited:
I didn't even post all the times mentioning vaccinated don't spread the virus. You are a liar or very ignorant.

During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," Fox News

Did you listen … just about all the comments said at a very high rate, not impossible … except one time by Biden … and we all know about him … second, any vaccine losses effectiveness over time … so it logical that people who received the vaccine and year or two ago would be more susceptible to it now.