Covid 19 Vaccine - Apparent Side Effects ? and was it worth it ?

Yes … two things … it was not as effective as told and any shot effectiveness will reduce over time … thinking that getting a shot would protect you for a lifetime was/is foolish … the virus mutates into different forms making the original vaccine less effective … just like the flu shot is not a one time thing.
“flu shot”, “Covid vaccine”, and a straight up 🤡
Lol

OK … most … happy

When they changed the definition of vaccine to make what they have been lying about slightly less embarrassing....did the science change at that point or just the language?

I have some beautiful "grassland" in Florida with a water view to sell you.... once you get your fist round of pumps I will sell you another pump every couple months to help maintain /grassland/ efficacy-effectiveness

“flu shot”, “Covid vaccine”, and a straight up 🤡
Lol
You know I didn’t think it was possible for you to be more clueless about anything else than you are about sports (proven over and over) … but I was wrong …you are just as clueless about everything else as you are about sports … 😂😂😂😂😂

You guys can keep reading your far right anti everything web sites and believing the propaganda they are selling … using fake stats that you are too dumb to know that it proves the opposite of what you think it does … just stay utterly clueless … I’m out!

You know I didn’t think it was possible for you to be more clueless about anything else than you are about sports (proven over and over) … but I was wrong …you are just as clueless about everything else as you are about sports … 😂😂😂😂😂

You guys can keep reading your far right anti everything web sites and believing the propaganda they are selling … using fake stats that you are too dumb to know that it proves the opposite of what you think it does … just stay utterly clueless … I’m out!

Ohhh I get it...you, redefining dumb, completely justifies them redefining vaccine. Now I understand, thanks.

I just went to Amazon and ordered a chicken and a egg...I'll let you know.

You should be out. Absolutely.

Your age does fairly well.
My guess is that the negative complications from mRNA manipulation are similarly related to one’s age as are potential negatives arising from exposure to radiation.

Older people whose cells replicate much more slowly are less likely to develop cancer from radiation exposure. Maybe older mRNA recipients experience fewer side effects due to the same reason ?

“Chair Care”. Because I always seek medical advice from my hair stylist lol. Oh wait this isn’t in Ohio so why should this concern any of us?

“Chair Care”. Because I always seek medical advice from my hair stylist lol. Oh wait this isn’t in Ohio so why should this concern any of us?

Yeah, you might buy weed or blow from them, but don’t take their medical advice.

I may get the booster soley for monetary reasons as I get paid about 175 to get it. Not worried about any of side effects..they are as fake as the illness itself

I may get the booster soley for monetary reasons as I get paid about 175 to get it. Not worried about any of side effects..they are as fake as the illness itself
Your wife used to pay you 100 but now pays 175 after you upped your life insurance? coincidence?

My testimonial:
I got Covid once (prior to the vaccine) and was sick for 3 weeks with a trip to the ER. Fully vaxxed and never caught Covid again. Got the booster this year. No side effects.

My brother refuses to get vaxxed. Has had Covid more times than anyone in our family (more than you can count on two hands) and lives with my elderly parents 🙄

Covid is the first disease in medical history where we were told every type of early treatment will not work no matter what. We were not told to exercise and eat right.
We were told stay home until you can't breath, only then come in for ventilators and deadly remdesivir Just stay home and wait for the vax and you will not get or transmit covid.

There are dozen of cheap effective treatments most of which outperform any vax...but do not ever do that...

Covid is the first disease in medical history where we were told every type of early treatment will not work no matter what. We were not told to exercise and eat right.
We were told stay home until you can't breath, only then come in for ventilators and deadly remdesivir Just stay home and wait for the vax and you will not get or transmit covid.

There are dozen of cheap effective treatments most of which outperform any vax...but do not ever do that...
You’re not considering that these were actions instructed based on a pandemic response where there is little time to prepare for protecting our most vulnerable population (immunocompromised, chronic health, our elderly). Of course all the healthy actions of living a healthy lifestyle above help build your immune system. But those are not short term solutions for a pandemic. It didn’t help that our government (Trump and DeWine) gave us no warning until the last minute. Although I had been reading about vaccines research for coronaviruses since 2012, many Americans had no clue about the virus.

Last edited:
i went to my family doctor on another health matter and while there admitted I had only the first wo jabs and asked if i should get the shot that is out now. Her response was do what I wanted but she is done and not getting anymore covid shots herself.