Covid-19: Creating some interesting matchups we wouldn’t normally see?

ghsknightsfan

i’m an OHC/CBC guy and it sure has been fun seeing some of these matchups happen. i understand why teams ended their seasons after a playoff loss but getting to see some of these matchups is fun!

dhsdog06

Agreed! Defiance's only schedule change since 1973 was Shawnee replacing DSJ in the WBL, so to play Milton-Union last week (along with another first time matchup with Bay and a renewal of one of our old classic series with Bowling Green) was a lot of fun!

Back to our normal 10 next year.

StateChampion2012

If you would have told me that Parkway would win a playoff game vs St Bernard-Elmwood Place back in January, I would've told you to lay off the crack. 2020 has been weird.

Oh and DHS, It's been nice having a year off of playing Kenton.

dhsdog06

If you would have told me that Parkway would win a playoff game vs St Bernard-Elmwood Place back in January, I would've told you to lay off the crack. 2020 has been weird.

Oh and DHS, It's been nice having a year off of playing Kenton.
Lucky lol. WBL still found a way to make the longest road trip in the league happen. We missed a manageable trip against Bath, but still got Kenton. Luckily it was at home.

ex_dc_atc

I agree. I've enjoyed the playoff matchups. I've enjoyed seeing how the depth of leagues is showing. I also enjoy the extra OOC games teams are picking up at the end of the season. It's been making the best of a tough situation for sure.

BlessEmAll

I enjoyed seeing MU face off with McClain and Defiance. Defiance was a good matchup and measuring stick for the young Bulldogs. Mt Healthy facing off with Tipp City was a great game. Don't want to have to return the trip to Defiance anytime soon. Lol.
On to a new conference next year. Plenty of first time programs in it. Troy Christian, Bethel, Riverside. National Trail in OOC game. Riverside is having a good year.