Coshocton Redskins (7-0) vs Dover Tornadoes (5-2)

Pile Driver

Not sure if I missed a topic on this game, but it should be a good one Friday night at the Brickhouse.

Anyone have any thoughts? Dover's spread vs the Coshocton wing-t. I haven't seen Coshocton's schedule, but 7-0 is 7-0.

Go Dover!!

Dover big in this one. Coshocton just got by Cambridge and the Bobcats just got blown away by Dover. But anything can happen, that's why they play the game.

Coshocton has not beaten Dover since 2002 that team was led by Dori Song in a game Coshocton held the ball about all night.
This season Coshocton has Dom Johnson and he looks great but I want to know, did he play in last years game with Dover? If he did play he did no harm as Dover won big.
I think Dover wins comfortably but Coshocton has the type of offense that can control clock, if Dover turns the ball over a few times it could lead to a redskin win

Dover big in this one. Coshocton just got by Cambridge and the Bobcats just got blown away by Dover. But anything can happen, that's why they play the game.

If you want to play that game (which is dumb to do anyway): Dover lost to Ashland by 2. West Holmes beat Ashland by 6. Coshocton pounded West Holmes by 21.

Dover obviously clear favorite in this one especially being at the friendly confines of Crater Stadium. But I would not be shocked to see the Skins make this a ball game. If Dover's defense is truly as improved as many have been saying then maybe this is a blow out. Interesting game none the less.

If you want to play that game (which is dumb to do anyway): Dover lost to Ashland by 2. West Holmes beat Ashland by 6. Coshocton pounded West Holmes by 21.

Dover obviously clear favorite in this one especially being at the friendly confines of Crater Stadium. But I would not be shocked to see the Skins make this a ball game. If Dover's defense is truly as improved as many have been saying then maybe this is a blow out. Interesting game none the less.

Exactly. Dover always improves as the season goes and if Coshocton is for real should have improved as well, so the results of week 1 and 2 games are irrelevant. Coshocton seems to start slow, if that's the case, it could be a long night. But, they can score, and if they come out of the gates strong, it could make this game to be an interesting one. Interested to see how a small school does coming in and playing at the Crater.

Interested to see how a small school does coming in and playing at the Crater.

Been playing coshocton since the 60s, only have 2 home losses to them iirc. That 02 game Song had something like 199 yards on 40 carries, think they went 12-1 that year. Gonna take another performance like that if coshocton wants to climb this mountain.

Not dumb logic, just my opinion after watching Cambridge play these two teams. From my take it seemed Coshocton was very similar in talent to Cambridge and when Cambridge played Dover,,,well let's just say it was a mismatch.

If you want to play that game (which is dumb to do anyway): Dover lost to Ashland by 2. West Holmes beat Ashland by 6. Coshocton pounded West Holmes by 21

Coshocton 21-14 over Cambridge, Dover 51-0 over Cambridge, Dover 42-0 over Coshocton. I like my logic better.