CoronaVirus

I mean one party champions AOC another champions an orange faced p*ssy grabber. Two of sh1t is still sh1t.

All elected officials from both sides are stupid.

I mean one party champions AOC another champions an orange faced p*ssy grabber. Two of sh1t is still sh1t.
Every time AOC opens her mouth she proves she is a fool, but I understand that some other fools like her.

Neither having sex with hot babes nor a bad fake tan would seem to disqualify anyone from very many jobs.

"Neither having sex with hot babes nor a bad fake tan would seem to disqualify anyone from very many jobs."

Maybe not, but the man just needs to shut up about " cures." He's dangerous.

The big difference is that AOC is not the leader of her party, nor the driving force behind it. He is.

I picked a really good time to split a steer a couple months ago. Cattle world is all messed up and isnt going to get better.

"Neither having sex with hot babes nor a bad fake tan would seem to disqualify anyone from very many jobs."

The big difference is that AOC is not the leader of her party, nor the driving force behind it. He is.

Pelosi schumer mcconnell trump etc

Two of sh1t is still sh1t.

Pelosi schumer mcconnell trump etc

Two of sh1t is still sh1t.

Everyone needs to think most about the citizens and not re-election. But, most of all, the person in charge needs to stop spewing untruths and ridiculous pronouncements and " cures" which have no basis in any science. He's a great danger to this country, since his policies, based on hunches, rather than fact, can be put into effect. If he shuts up and lets the people with more knowledge about the situation take charge, we'll emerge much faster. But, he's incapable of doing that.

I have a question for everyone in Ohio. As of Friday morning, there are around 14,000 people who have tested positive for Covid-19 in Ohio. About 3,000 of those are in prison. That leaves 11,000 people in a state of 11,000,000 who are sick. Yes, I know more people would test positive if they were tested. Don't tell me there are more sick people. People who are sick are getting tested. Over 90,000 have been tested in Ohio. 11,000 is .1% of 11,000,000. That's right, .1%, one-tenth of one percent. That means 99.9% of Ohio residents are not sick from Covid-19. Is it worth shutting down the whole state when 99.9% of its residents are fine? Is it worth destroying every small business in the state when 99.9% of its residents are fine?

I have a question for everyone in Ohio. As of Friday morning, there are around 14,000 people who have tested positive for Covid-19 in Ohio. About 3,000 of those are in prison. That leaves 11,000 people in a state of 11,000,000 who are sick. Yes, I know more people would test positive if they were tested. Don't tell me there are more sick people. People who are sick are getting tested. Over 90,000 have been tested in Ohio. 11,000 is .1% of 11,000,000. That's right, .1%, one-tenth of one percent. That means 99.9% of Ohio residents are not sick from Covid-19. Is it worth shutting down the whole state when 99.9% of its residents are fine? Is it worth destroying every small business in the state when 99.9% of its residents are fine?

Yes.

?

Only 10,999,999 more people to ask. lol

From cleveland.com:

Two new agreements with medical-supply companies to make coronavirus test kit supplies will allow Ohio to dramatically escalate the number of state residents who are tested, Gov. Mike DeWine said Friday.
The agreements, with Thermo Fisher to make testing reagent and Independence-based ROE Dental Laboratory to manufacture 1 million swabs, will allow a dramatic rise in the number of test kits made, from 3,728 per day currently to 7,200 tests per day on April 29 and 22,000 tests per day by May 27, according to the governor.

As testing begins to expand in the coming weeks, DeWine previously said he will begin to lift his administration’s “stay-at-home” and business closure orders starting May 1. The governor indicated he will outline those reopening plans on Monday.

What's the closest anyone has come to the disease? Do any Yappi members have it? Family members or acquaintances?
I live in the Seattle area, and I think I had the Coronavirus flu that lasted for a week in the middle of December. I don't think there are any recorded Coronavirus cases in the US in 2019, but I do think the Coronavirus could have been in the US in December of 2019.

In fact, there are medical people who think that the Coronavirus could have first been transferred from animal to human, as early as October or November of 2019 in China. In that case, someone from China could have easily had the virus, hopped on a plane and been here in the US the next day, spreading the virus here as early as October or November. Some people could have had the flu, but didn't know it was the Coronavirus.

I was staying with relatives in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho during the Thanksgiving holiday. This is actually where I think I caught the Coronavirus. Coeur d'Alene is just 30 minutes East from Spokane, Washington taking Interstate 90. I went back home to Seattle the first week of December. But the day before I left, I went on a hike at Lake Pend Oreille, with my brother-in-law Alan.

It was freezing cold that day, and Alan came down with a bad flu in the morning the day I was leaving for home. His wife Peggy (who is a registered nurse) told me that Alan was sick for 8 days and missed work. She told me that she thought that he did have the Coronavirus, because of the symptoms that he had. She also told me that she got sick too, but her symptoms were milder and only lasted for 3 days.

When I left on December 3, I was doing great for about a week after that. But then one night I noticed that I was getting a sore throat, and I just felt tired and went to bed a little early. In the middle of the night, my throat got a lot more sore, and a lot of phlegm had pooled in my throat.

So for about 6 days afterward, my nose was running l like a faucet and I was running a lot to the bathroom to the toilet. I don't recall really having any shortness of breath or breathing problems and I don't recall feeling like I had a fever. But I did feel tired and just wondered what the heck happened. I hardly ever get sick, and this flu or whatever it was, just came out of the blue and blindsided me. It came on really fast.

Anyway, nurse Peggy said that I should get an antibody test to see if I really did have the Coronavirus. I think she's going to get one and also Alan.

I mainly stay at home now (I'm retired anyway), but I'll go out to the store and also pick up my mail at the post office once a week. I have a good set up for my workouts at home, which really helps.

I'll let you all know about any antivirus tests the I might get or my relatives Peggy and Alan. I joke with them that we're the first people to get the Coronavirus in the country. But then, one of us had to have caught it from somebody else, I guess in Idaho somewhere. Great news is, we all survived! Also, it's my birthday today, I made it all the way to 67!!

Nonsense.

Nonsense to he's dangerous or that he needs to shut up?

https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus-food-drug-administration-bleach-1498751 ( followers blindly believe him)

https://www.dw.com/en/chloroquine-is-ineffective-and-dangerous/a-53188219 ( Trump's miracle drug)

With tail between legs, Trump hints at cancelling the updates, since he was humiliated last time:

He is dangerous. Period. If anyone doesn't like it, then I'll say I'm being sarcastic.

Last edited:

If anyone is actually stupid enough to self-treat with Lysol or Chlorox, we are better off with them dead.

Arch-liberal tom48 loves him some WuuHooFlu. The Kung Flu is his best potential political ally in November.

I notice you have no arguments except for attempted ridicule . What do you think this is, the "debate" forum? Offer a defense for the medical advise Trump is giving and why it isn't dangerous.

I notice you have no arguments except for attempted ridicule . What do you think this is, the "debate" forum? Offer a defense for the medical advise Trump is giving and why it isn't dangerous.
Get your butt over to the DF and read it.

Here -

Did Trump speak awkwardly about legit concepts ? Yup.

See:
See:
Did a bunch of desperately combative media hyenas play "gotcha!!" to an absurd degree, again ? Yup

And btw, Endobronchial ultrasound-guided-transbronchial needle injection is a thing.

Anything that eliminates infective organisms is a disinfectant.
Not all disinfectants are Clorox or Lysol.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Offer a defense for the medical advise Trump is giving and why it isn't dangerous.
I don't believe I have seen Trump give any medical advice. What he said about disinfectants was embarrassing but at no time did he say, go buy Lysol and inject 50mg twice a day for 7 days. He was spit balling ideas that he has probably heard in a related manner but people ran with it because it was embarrassing to him.

I'm not worried about the stupid things he says as President, which there have been many. I look more at the things he has actually implemented.

Get your butt over to the DF and read it.

Here -

You and everyone else know that he was not referring to anything you have cited to rationalize his recommendations. If it were, he would not have said that what he said was sarcastic.

His lack of preparation and control is evident here:

During the meeting some advisers — including the acting undersecretary for science and technology, Bill Bryan — shared with the president some new but promising information about testing that’s been done on coronavirus, officials said. It included a discussion about how the virus is killed on surfaces with disinfectants and on hands with soap or sanitizer and studies about the effectiveness of light, temperature and humidity, as well as a mention of treatments for various conditions such as radiation, officials said.
The plan was to stress during the daily White House coronavirus briefing that disinfectants should be used on surfaces, but then “the president took it a couple steps further,” one administration official said.
“It was totally ad-libbed,” the official said, adding, it was “off-the-cuff.”

So, the point remains: the man is the President of a country which is hearing conflicting reports about the virus, what it does, and how many people could die. They are frightened, and look to a leader who will project confidence and wisdom to get them through this unprecedented ordeal. His primary responsibility is to LISTEN to experts and to lift up the citizens to understand that this is a very serious situation, then to defer to those whom he has chosen to lead his medical task force. It is NOT to spew forth crazy theories or unfounded predictions. He must display discipline in his actions and speech. Regarding this pandemic, he has failed to do that. And so, my original point that he should just be quiet and step aside stands. That would be REAL leadership. The country needs clear thinkers and ideas; not unqualified ones which lead to more confusion.

Last edited:
So, the point remains: the man is the President of a country which is hearing conflicting reports about the virus, what it does, and how many people could die. They are frightened, and look to a leader who will project confidence and wisdom to get them through this unprecedented ordeal. His primary responsibility is to LISTEN to experts and to lift up the citizens to understand that this is a very serious situation, then to defer to those whom he has chosen to lead his medical task force. It is NOT to spew forth crazy theories or unfounded predictions. He must display discipline in his actions and speech. Regarding this pandemic, he has failed to do that. And so, my original point that he should just be quiet and step aside stands. That would be REAL leadership. The country needs clear thinkers and ideas; not unqualified ones which lead to more confusion.
You are focused on the trivial.

Almost nobody watches these press conferences.

Most people do not need a leader projecting confidence and wisdom.

For most life goes on, inconvenienced by this virus and the government's response.

No, it's not.

"Most people do not need a leader projecting confidence and wisdom."

You may be right ( except for the wisdom part), but they don't need a leader says harmful things, since many who believe him aren't very bright themselves.

Saw on the news this AM that research and clinical studies are advancing
on the use of Remdesivir to combat Covid-19.
Some of you should look up what goes into making it!!!

:>---

SALT