CoronaVirus

When is this whole conspiracy gonna be over? The whole world has shut down due to the woo hoo flu, the cure is worse than the disease. Thank goodness we have trump as our president and live will get back to normal soon. They should give everyone that malaria drug that the Greatest president ever is a fan of and this thing would stop.

When is this whole conspiracy gonna be over? The whole world has shut down due to the woo hoo flu, the cure is worse than the disease. Thank goodness we have trump as our president and live will get back to normal soon. They should give everyone that malaria drug that the Greatest president ever is a fan of and this thing would stop.

Post this on the "Debate" forum. Most will believe you are serious and will agree with you.

Why don't you give Alex Jones' toothpaste a whirl.... it'll stop it dead in its tracks.
While you are at it why don't you let the CDC know it's all a farce they either don't seem to realize it or are super committed to the lie.

Why don't you give Alex Jones' toothpaste a whirl.... it'll stop it dead in its tracks.
While you are at it why don't you let the CDC know it's all a farce they either don't seem to realize it or are super committed to the lie.

He's being facetious. It's probably not the best place to post it.

He's being facetious. It's probably not the best place to post it.
How can you tell? I've wandered into the debate forums before and find it entirely plausible that many(like you stated) share this view on here.

Trey/Old School Panther, Pboy/Descartes/Omar add screen names again? Is the woo hoo flu akin to the Brown Bottle Flu?

Where is your medical degree from?

Food for thought.....I’m not saying Covid 19 is a hoax or should be taken lightly and I know it’s more contagious than these two below, but still it should make you think. These figures are from the CDC.

2019-20 US flu season, 5 months, killed 23,000 Americans including 125 children. That's 4,600 deaths a month or 1,150 a week or 164 a day! No alarmists or media blinked.
450 deaths in 3 months from covid-19 - mass panic.

The U. S. swine flu pandemic of 09, had 60.8 million cases, over 275,000 hospitalized and 12, 485 deaths. Nothing closed, no social distancing, schools remained open, no panic.

Food for thought.....I’m not saying Covid 19 is a hoax or should be taken lightly and I know it’s more contagious than these two below, but still it should make you think. These figures are from the CDC.

2019-20 US flu season, 5 months, killed 23,000 Americans including 125 children. That's 4,600 deaths a month or 1,150 a week or 164 a day! No alarmists or media blinked.
450 deaths in 3 months from covid-19 - mass panic.

The U. S. swine flu pandemic of 09, had 60.8 million cases, over 275,000 hospitalized and 12, 485 deaths. Nothing closed, no social distancing, schools remained open, no panic.
Well the swine flu had a death rate of .02%, Covid 19 is sitting at 2% but that will most likely change with more testing becomes available. Also Covid 19 is being reported as more contagious. Swine flu was able to affect up to 1-1.5 additional people, they are saying Covid is up to 2-2.5 additional people.

USA and others were more prepare to fight the swine flu, because they had so many things in place to fight a flu virus already. You cant say the same thing about covid 19.

Also you are using numbers from seeing the swine flu run its full course. They are saving covid 19 hasnt even come close to peaking yet in the US.We could see a 2nd and 3rd wave

Last edited:
What's the closest anyone has come to the disease? Do any Yappi members have it? Family members or acquaintances?

What's the closest anyone has come to the disease? Do any Yappi members have it? Family members or acquaintances?
Do they have it or have they tested positive for the virus? Pretty big distinction and one 99% on here are not remotely qualified to make.

Do they have it or have they tested positive for the virus? Pretty big distinction and one 99% on here are not remotely qualified to make.
What's the difference? I said "have it", not "think they might have it."

Hopefully, people aren't saying they have the disease if they don't know definitively.

That’s a great question considering how widespread our great leader Donald J Trump has initiated testing. I mean he has been able to make sure almost every NBA player has been tested, if they can be tested what’s your excuse. If your average American isn’t sure if they have the woo hoo flu or not it’s really their own fault at this point. I think we all need to get back to work at this point because it’s pretty obvious the cure is worse than the problem. Let’s go do our civic duty and get out there and breathe, sneeze , and cough on one another. Hell just to show how much of a Hoax this is the G.O.A.T.P.E (greatest of all time presidential edition) should host a giant rally for his supporters and offer everyone there a hug and a handshake. That’d show everyone this is all BS.

Hopefully, people aren't saying they have the disease if they don't know definitively.
The problem that exists in my opinion is that many people are currently hosts not(and or will not show symptoms) exhibiting a lot of symptoms. The government can not effectively test everyone and will not waste resources on young carriers not showing extreme symptoms. So we have no idea how many cases of C.O.V.I.D. 19 there actually are.
The problem isn't in my mind hypochondriacs as it is the opposite.

Testing is NOT available for most people. My next door neighbor is an ER nurse at a Covid testing hospital. She told me yesterday, that they have hundreds of people coming in each night the past week with symptoms, but they won't test them. They were told by CDC to not test anyone who hasn't had direct contact with a known positive case or if they traveled outside US in past 2 weeks. Those are the only ones being tested because there are NOT enough tests despite what POTUS is saying. Also, results are taking over a week to come back, so who knows how many people were exposed during that time.

Lastly, there are not anywhere close to enough masks. They are reusing the same mask all night long, putting them in a paper bag. They don't have gowns, and are out of face shields currently.

This is in Cincy Metro in a large hospital. This isn't some middle of nowhere rural hospital. Our numbers are nowhere close to accurate, and the medical staff are VERY underprepared with supplies for such medical issues.

I think if you want to post this in the football area...slant it to how is this going to effect next season. Goods teams with D1/D2 players will still play well because those kids will be working out on their own. I could help some over achievers who continue to work out, but it is going to kill most teams. Depth and fitness are going to be tough for teams to over come. Most likely no summer programs. Cost cuts? Safety of the kids? These are topics for a football forum.

My Aunt has it. She is an international flight attendant and assuming she caught it on a flight. Currently quarantined at home for 14 days... along with her son that lives with her.

I think if you want to post this in the football area...slant it to how is this going to effect next season. Goods teams with D1/D2 players will still play well because those kids will be working out on their own. I could help some over achievers who continue to work out, but it is going to kill most teams. Depth and fitness are going to be tough for teams to over come. Most likely no summer programs. Cost cuts? Safety of the kids? These are topics for a football forum.
I agree. I see enough of this on CNN. But realistically I would be surprised if any Fall sports play next year. But we can still post about them and fantasize what could be.

The point of getting tested is moot currently, right? If you suspect you have the symptoms or have been in contact with someone with the slightest suspicion of contracting COVID-19, just stay home. The hell is the hospital supposed to do for you if you just have the symptoms or want to get checked with basically no symptoms? What is there that can be done if you are diagnosed with it, beside shill out a crap ton of money? Maybe you can ask for a button or sticker that says “COVID-19 positive”... like an “I Voted” sticker on Election Day.

The point of getting tested is moot currently, right? If you suspect you have the symptoms or have been in contact with someone with the slightest suspicion of contracting COVID-19, just stay home. The hell is the hospital supposed to do for you if you just have the symptoms or want to get checked with basically no symptoms? What is there that can be done if you are diagnosed with it, beside shill out a crap ton of money? Maybe you can ask for a button or sticker that says “COVID-19 positive”... like an “I Voted” sticker on Election Day.
I totally agree.

If you feel OK, stay away from others to avoid getting sick.

If you feel slightly sick, stay away from others to avoid possibly passing whatever you have to anyone else.

If you're very sick, see a medical professional.

The problem is not enough test kits so we have to ration currently. If there were, I would definitely want to know if I had to lock myself in my room, away from everyone including family, and for a longer period... or not. Definitely agree we can't be burdening healthcare w no symptoms just for peace of mind. (I know the rich have their own rules).

Other than that the larger % will never take your underlined advice, so that's what is moot.

That’s a great question considering how widespread our great leader Donald J Trump has initiated testing. I mean he has been able to make sure almost every NBA player has been tested, if they can be tested what’s your excuse. If your average American isn’t sure if they have the woo hoo flu or not it’s really their own fault at this point. I think we all need to get back to work at this point because it’s pretty obvious the cure is worse than the problem. Let’s go do our civic duty and get out there and breathe, sneeze , and cough on one another. Hell just to show how much of a Hoax this is the G.O.A.T.P.E (greatest of all time presidential edition) should host a giant rally for his supporters and offer everyone there a hug and a handshake. That’d show everyone this is all BS.

Those who are most protected say they are willing to sacrifice their lives for the economy, so your proposal is not far-fetched.

Prepare for NO football in 2020

We will never know if we over reacted, but we sure as heck will know if we under react

Well the swine flu had a death rate of .02%, Covid 19 is sitting at 2% but that will most likely change with more testing becomes available. Also Covid 19 is being reported as more contagious. Swine flu was able to affect up to 1-1.5 additional people, they are saying Covid is up to 2-2.5 additional people.

USA and others were more prepare to fight the swine flu, because they had so many things in place to fight a flu virus already. You cant say the same thing about covid 19.

Also you are using numbers from seeing the swine flu run its full course. They are saving covid 19 hasnt even come close to peaking yet in the US.We could see a 2nd and 3rd wave

The death rate in the US is 1.4% but that is confirmed cases. We know that 80% of the people who have it are not being tested for it because they have either zero or minor symptoms. When you add that to the total of cases the death rate drops dramatically but not less than the common flu.

Last edited: