Conspiracy Alert: The NBA's Facebook Page Revealed Who Would Win Warriors-Thunder

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Well, it looks like the NBA has another conspiracy on its hands. Yesterday, the NBA's official Facebook page briefly had an Events schedule that included the NBA Finals. No problem, the dates for those games are already known. But what was a problem was the fact that the schedule listed the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Golden State Warriors as the participants of that series. This is weird, because the Warriors still have a Game 7 to play against the Oklahoma City Thunder later tonight to see who goes to that next round.

Read more:
http://www.gq.com/story/nba-finals-warriors-cavs-conspiracy

Attachments

• Screen%20Shot%202016-05-29%20at%209.20.22%20AM.jpg
    Screen%20Shot%202016-05-29%20at%209.20.22%20AM.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 114

You didn't really think the NBA was going to let OKC go to the Finals did you? There's no storyline there. The storyline is the Cavs getting a healthy rematch with GS. I should have bet the house on GS last night. There was no way they were losing that game.

There's no story line? Kevin Durant was supposed to be LeBron's rival. He was supposed to be the next in line. Revenge for 2012 when Durant and Westbrook were still kids. What do you mean there's no story line?
And yeah, Durant and Westbrook sh*tting the bed in game 6 and 7 had nothing to do with the Warriors advancing. It was because the NBA wanted GS in the Finals. :rolleyes:

Not that you would ever admit it, but there wasn't one ounce of you that thought OKC was going to win that game and you know it. And why? Not because they couldn't...they did it 3 times including once at GS. It's because for whatever reason you'd like to state, it was not going to be allowed to happen. The true storyline is a healthy Cavs team rematch vs. the MVP led Warriors. Not Durant vs. LeBron.

You know, it is somebody's job to produce such releases; somebody that probably had one prepared for each of 3 potential outcomes/schedules before game 6.

The first knucklehead to start generating clicks gets the trending conspiracy story, too!! :banana:

Agreed.

Some NBA conspiracy guy made Western conference championship hats and T shirts for both teams too.

Not that you would ever admit it, but there wasn't one ounce of you that thought OKC was going to win that game and you know it. And why? Not because they couldn't...they did it 3 times including once at GS. It's because for whatever reason you'd like to state, it was not going to be allowed to happen. The true storyline is a healthy Cavs team rematch vs. the MVP led Warriors. Not Durant vs. LeBron.

Well that's an absolute lie. But please continue to speak for me, man I've never met before in my life. But oh man, you convinced me now. Wow, what hard evidence and facts you used this time around.

Or maybe it's because Durant and Westbrook pissed down the side of their legs at the end of both games 6 and 7, and not some wild conspiracy theory that has zero facts to support it.

Here's some hard evidence as to why they didn't win game 6: they had 6 turnovers in the last 3 minutes. But I'm sure Durant and Westbook combined for 6 turnovers in 2:55, looked like crap and took a hit on their legacies so the NBA could force a game 7 and allow the Warriors to win.

I'm sure Curry started the first half at 2-6 shooting, 3-5 FT missing back to back FTs (a 90% FT shooter) and 3 turnovers on purpose just to act like he finally turned things around in the 2nd half for a miraculous comeback making 7 shots and all his FTs with zero turnovers.

Well that's an absolute lie. But please continue to speak for me, man I've never met before in my life. But oh man, you convinced me now. Wow, what hard evidence and facts you used this time around.

Or maybe it's because Durant and Westbrook pissed down the side of their legs at the end of both games 6 and 7, and not some wild conspiracy theory that has zero facts to support it.

Here's some hard evidence as to why they didn't win game 6: they had 6 turnovers in the last 3 minutes. But I'm sure Durant and Westbook combined for 6 turnovers in 2:55, looked like crap and took a hit on their legacies so the NBA could force a game 7 and allow the Warriors to win.

I'm sure Curry started the first half at 2-6 shooting, 3-5 FT missing back to back FTs (a 90% FT shooter) and 3 turnovers on purpose just to act like he finally turned things around in the 2nd half for a miraculous comeback making 7 shots and all his FTs with zero turnovers.

Um. Yeah. They gave it away.........conspiracy theory all the way. Just like the Cavs had to throw games 3-4 to make it "competitive" and 2 more games of revenue for the league/teams.

Cavs win the rematch and sets it up nicely for the rubber match in 2017

Can't be considered the GOAT without leading your team to a title. Russ and Kevin aren't sacrificing that especially with how young GS is and how the Spurs will likely reload.

Can't be considered the GOAT without leading your team to a title. Russ and Kevin aren't sacrificing that especially with how young GS is and how the Spurs will likely reload.
Eh. Tough to "reload" in professional sports compared to college.

SA seemed to get real old, real fast.