Consecutive Games attended streaks broken?

EagleFan

Fan of Eagle
Any long streaks of attending your team's games ended by worldwide pandemic and the attendance rules this week?

I'm worried about mine. Haven't missed a game since 2004. Tallmadge went to the state semfinals that year and we had planned a Thanksgiving trip to Hilton Head way before the season started. Considering they had never been to the playoffs, I thought I was safe. So I've missed one game since the beginning of the 2001 season.

Looks like it is 168 games in a row. Will find out next week if I can get into the game.

96 straight games over an 8 year period for me. First time missed since 2011. I live across the street from the stadium so for home games, its going to be really rough not being there . It is what it is but it sucks and a massive overreaction. IMO.

I'm worried about mine. Haven't missed a game since 2004. Tallmadge went to the state semfinals that year and we had planned a Thanksgiving trip to Hilton Head way before the season started. Considering they had never been to the playoffs, I thought I was safe. So I've missed one game since the beginning of the 2001 season.

Looks like it is 168 games in a row. Will find out next week if I can get into the game.
get a media pass

I don't think I'd count this year because of the Covid restrictions. I understand why people are, but I don't think I would.

get a media pass
I'm going to try. Sadly, the only time I've been rejected for a media pass has been my own school about 12 years ago. I've always paid for a ticket but had someone taking pictures that needed the pass that night. Hopefully this will be a different outcome with a whole new administration.

I'm going to try. Sadly, the only time I've been rejected for a media pass has been my own school about 12 years ago. I've always paid for a ticket but had someone taking pictures that needed the pass that night. Hopefully this will be a different outcome with a whole new administration.
With you being the administrator of the pre-eminent HS sports forum in the state, they should in theory let you in as media... since a product of Yappi.com’s existence has been keeping much of the tradition in high school football fandom in OH alive and connected.

It is not like I'm not actually there covering the game too. Going back almost a decade (whenever I got my first smartphone) I've done updates from every game. Since I haven't deleted threads for a few years, people can go back and search nearly every game I was at and see updates by possession.

I will be doing an update of the game from Green next week if everything goes well.

It is not like I'm not actually there covering the game too. Going back almost a decade (whenever I got my first smartphone) I've done updates from every game. Since I haven't deleted threads for a few years, people can go back and search nearly every game I was at and see updates by possession.

I will be doing an update of the game from Green next week if everything goes well.
Would you consider asking as soon as possible next week and get back to us if they don’t give you a media pass? I’m sure the posters and readers of Yappi would be interested in a ‘good will’ petition calling on Green (and if needed later, Tallmadge) to grant you permission in on the basis of you being media.

I didnt have a huge streak that was broken, but it felt very weird on Friday evening knowing that I do not have the opportunity to attend a game. It was a bit...depressing, to have to watch them online.

Worm got a ticket his continues.

Haven’t missed a Warren G. Harding football game (hone or away) since 1997. Not really worried about getting a ticket, but my streak is in dangerous jeopardy this week and beyond. And not because of the pandemic.

We’ll see.

Benedictine fans with streaks are going to be in trouble with St. Vincent-St. Mary only giving Benedictine 40 total tickets.

I don't think I'd count this year because of the Covid restrictions. I understand why people are, but I don't think I would.
This is the year that there will be a lot of asterisks in the record books. I would include that with personal attendance streaks.(y)

I haven't gone to every game in years, and could likely go to any HOME game I wanted to this year.

But one streak that will absolutely end for me is Defiance-Napoleon games. Haven't missed one since my 7th grade year in 2000, but with it being an away game and my connection being a band member and not a player, that ends this year.

I unfortunately had streaks broken due to military service but I had attended 332 Lancaster football games since 1985 and this is only the second year in that timeframe I won’t get to attend any game’s. The other was a deployment to Afghanistan in 2011.

My consecutive game steak of 371 ended in 2016 due to health reason but the game I missed was the playoff game in 2016. Now it is a consecutive streak of regular season games of 326 game. I have been to 379 out of 380 games dating back to 1987. I was there last week and will be there this week and next week but after that, its up in the air.