Congratulations to Joe Burrow

Athens turned the lights on for Joey tonight

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1576382689678.jpg
    FB_IMG_1576382689678.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 44
By far the best high school QB I have personally seen. This was a well deserved award to a heckuva player. The word is he will be playing for the Bengals next year, so his Ohio legend can continue to grow. Good luck to you, Joe. And congratulations.

Amazing that Meyer played a fullback over him.
Haskins 50 TD/8 int...Fields 40 TD/1 int...combined 90 TD/9 int in 2018 and 2019
Burrow 64 TD/11 int combined in 2018 and 2019

I don't think OSU fared too badly at QB the last two seasons without Burrow.

That said, I'm very happy for Burrow winning the Heisman! Very much deserving.

Class kid and I wish him the best except against OSU. I think it would be cool if he was drafted by the Bengals so he could come back home and his family would be able to see him play more easily.

Worst thing that could happen to Joe Burrow and vice - versa is for the Bengals to draft Burrow. Bengals need o - lineman and receiver's before a QB.

If the Bengals draft Burrows next season will be a difficult one for him. They need help in a lot of areas. Maybe by his 3rd season they can be competitive if they do things the right way.

This was the first time I ever watched the Heisman presentation so I cannot compare past speeches to his, but for him to give shoutouts on more than one occasion, and going over to Coach Day was a very class act. He has had a great, great season.

Happened to be in Athens on 12/7 and 12/8 for a baseball event. The place is bonkers for Joe and rightfully so. They can use the good vibes/karma. Congrats to him and all of his coaches in Ohio and Louisiana.

Athens turned the lights on for Joey tonight

That's pretty freaking cool. What a class act. SO glad it has turned out so well for him. And his speech brought tears to everyone's eyes. I thought Coach O was going to lose it a couple of times. I think Joe's mom saved him. What a great scene.