Congratulations Coach Finke!

ronnie mund

Helped to hold La Salle, a team averaging 38 points/game, to only 7 points! If he had any doubters before tonight they're looking like fools right now.

I think if Blackhawk's prediction is right and coach Ramsey leaves for the IU OC job next year Coach Finke would be the strong favorite to replace him as Elder's head coach. :D

I think if Blackhawk's prediction is right and coach Ramsey leaves for the IU OC job next year Coach Finke would be the strong favorite to replace him as Elder's head coach. :D

After Hilverts stellar game plan, please take him off of our hands!!! Ramsey totally outcoached him tonight!!!

I do not want to take anything away from Coach Finke, but I wonder if bringing down Coach Lance from the press box has helped stiffen the defense. They have vastly improved since he came down on the field to be more effective in dealing with the defensive team.

I'm right here. I'm stoked, but let's not pretend like the DBs were thrown at much. There was a few busted coverages where Watson under threw open receivers. I'm not trying to sound nit-picky, but my opinion hasn't changed.

Coach Finke,

Bp4l2CYIQAA5FdP.jpg

I'm right here. I'm stoked, but let's not pretend like the DBs were thrown at much. There was a few busted coverages where Watson under threw open receivers. I'm not trying to sound nit-picky, but my opinion hasn't changed.

I disagree. Yes, they got beat on a double move but Lyons ended up coming down with a miraculous interception. I thought they were coached perfectly. Kept the WR in front (because Larkin was the only one with the potential to beat them) and turned their head and made a play on the ball when defending. During the goal line stand at the end they each came up with 4 or 5 big-time plays.

I disagree. Yes, they got beat on a double move but Lyons ended up coming down with a miraculous interception. I thought they were coached perfectly. Kept the WR in front (because Larkin was the only one with the potential to beat them) and turned their head and made a play on the ball when defending. During the goal line stand at the end they each came up with 4 or 5 big-time plays.
I agree with your assessment completely PR.Also add their outstanding effectiveness stuffing the run.Allison and Lyons and all came quickly to the ball and tackled.