Confirmed Covid Shutdowns- OHIO

Jesus man. Do you have a life? I just replied a minute ago and instantly you are on the keyboard.

By the way you sound like looney tunes villain when you post like that.
Yes. Sitting at my keyboard. What did I say in the first place? August 1 came? Ohio coaches are trending? Defended my stance when you said you were waiting three weeks on a post to prove me wrong? Who is looney tunes again?

Yes. Says the person rooting for football to be cancelled because they are annoyed by someone on yappi. :unsure:

Listen. It’s going to be okay. The kids are getting back to work. Many schools had midnight madness or started two a days. Some had regular practice. Some had socially distanced practice. It’s a wonderful thing!

We made it through summer and baseball/softball without kids dying and massive outbreaks of the boogie virus. It’s going to be okay. Take a breath. Some of you were wrong. It’s fine. Life is moving forward. ITS OKAY. You will be fine. All of you rooting against football. You all will make it through this.

Newly reported confirmed and probable coronavirus cases in the state increased 928 on Saturday from the day before, according to the Ohio Department of Health.

A total of 92,087 Ohioans have had confirmed or probable COVID-19.

A total of 3,515 people have died from coronavirus, up 26 from Friday.

Ohio hit a record number of 1,733 cases in a 24-hour period on Thursday, followed by 1,679 on July 17.

New cases down. Could it be the result of................................. mask wearing?

Newly reported confirmed and probable coronavirus cases in the state increased 928 on Saturday from the day before, according to the Ohio Department of Health.

Ohio hit a record number of 1,733 cases in a 24-hour period on Thursday, followed by 1,679 on July 17.

New cases down. Could it be the result of................................. mask wearing?

No way! Couldn't be!!

They were way down last Saturday as well. New cases will continue to V up and V down based upon testing sites reporting. However, I would be excited if this trend keeps up.

This is just part of what cknights had been wrong about :

As far as education goes, I could probably run circles around most of the snowflakes crying about sports on here. It will happen. sports will go on. Teams across Ohio will begin next week. Youth baseball will have tournaments this week.

There is no restrictions this year. They first said July 1 with no restrictions. Revised to June 1. OHSAA is allowing member schools and coaches to have ample time to train. Weight room won’t be a problem with unlimited summer days. Guidance on scrimmages or games is somewhat muddied but travel summer sports are happening. Schools will likely follow suit and we will hopefully see 7v7 and scrimmages by late July and into August.

Schools in my "area" have already announced a five day school week and a football season.

Your pandering of this "pandemic" is nearly over. This is the beginning of 100% contact sports in the fall. Will there be a few nuances? Of course! But there certainly won't be anything near what you think needs to happen.

(some of these excepted quotes are from closed threads so it's just cut and paste)

Goalposts... Moving....

Or could it be the result of the natural progression of the covid virus? Check out different states & countries and there's a curve for total number of infections, hospitalizations and deaths that follows a well established pattern. The only difference appears to be when the curve becomes most active. The pattern? Rapid rise in all three observations followed by a fairly rapid fall.

Yes. Says the person rooting for football to be cancelled because they are annoyed by someone on yappi. :unsure:

Listen. It’s going to be okay. The kids are getting back to work. Many schools had midnight madness or started two a days. Some had regular practice. Some had socially distanced practice. It’s a wonderful thing!

We made it through summer and baseball/softball without kids dying and massive outbreaks of the boogie virus. It’s going to be okay. Take a breath. Some of you were wrong. It’s fine. Life is moving forward. ITS OKAY. You will be fine. All of you rooting against football. You all will make it through this.
You and others really need to STOP with the thinking and writing that people are ROOTING against football. I honestly do not believe anyone on here is rooting against HS football. If they are, it's probably about .000000001%. Just because people may feel that it won't happen for various reasons, does not mean they don't want football to happen. So argue your point all you want, but please stop telling people they don't want football. You really don't know that as fact. And neither do I. But to constantly read that, is getting old, when it is just a "hide behind" statement.

You and others really need to STOP with the thinking and writing that people are ROOTING against football. I honestly do not believe anyone on here is rooting against HS football. If they are, it's probably about .000000001%. Just because people may feel that it won't happen for various reasons, does not mean they don't want football to happen. So argue your point all you want, but please stop telling people they don't want football. You really don't know that as fact. And neither do I. But to constantly read that, is getting old, when it is just a "hide behind" statement.
Aren’t you from Pennsylvania?

This is just part of what cknights had been wrong about :

(some of these excepted quotes are from closed threads so it's just cut and paste)

Goalposts... Moving....
This is awesome. I have you so rattled because you are wrong that you are digging! Just wasted an hour of your life....goalposts firm! We ARE started.

And please....which one of those posts are wrong again???? Lol. You can’t even dig up something that’s incorrect.

This is awesome. I have you so rattled because you are wrong that you are digging! Just wasted an hour of your life....goalposts firm! We ARE started.

And please....which one of those posts are wrong again???? Lol. You can’t even dig up something that’s incorrect.

The internet is not at all difficult. I did that between innings at a baseball game. Don't flatter yourself.

You said high school vbaseball would be played. No restrictions in the fall, bla Bla Bla.

Sorry.

Every time you're wrong your just change up your position.

Currently, football games between schools are not permitted by the State of Ohio. Please post a link here when that changes.

The internet is not at all difficult. I did that between innings at a baseball game. Don't flatter yourself.

You said high school vbaseball would be played. No restrictions in the fall, bla Bla Bla.

Sorry.

Every time you're wrong your just change up your position.
Ummm no. I said youth baseball tournaments would start. They did. Incorrect again. Please. Feel free to find something concrete that is wrong. And yes. I’m flattered! ;)

Aren’t you from Pennsylvania?
Actually I'm from the United States of America where I thought it was a place that we were to be united with our brothers and sisters even in difficult times. A place where I thought we were all in this together. A place that whether you live on the west coast or east coast you cared about them all. So I honestly have no idea why your response is: Aren't you from Pennsylvania? What in Gods GREAT universe does that have anything to do with this?

Actually I'm from the United States of America where I thought it was a place that we were to be united with our brothers and sisters even in difficult times. A place where I thought we were all in this together. A place that whether you live on the west coast or east coast you cared about them all. So I honestly have no idea why your response is: Aren't you from Pennsylvania? What in Gods GREAT universe does that have anything to do with this?
If you're not with him and his delusions, you're against him. Very divisive individual.

No massive outbreak!? 9 out of top 10 days have been reported in last three weeks and we set the record for most cases yesterday. Any idea of long term effects from getting Covid? Cannot have any discussion with ignorant people.

If you're not with him and his delusions, you're against him. Very divisive individual.
Or....you just are wrong and can’t find something I said that was wrong. Embarrassing posting things that were true. Been fun man. Root against football some more. WE ARE BACK

Travel restriction. Covid spread. Problems with state to state ideals. It has a lot to do with Ohio actually. Anything Ohio football unfortunately should not pertain to you. If we are protecting the youth, state to state has a lot to do with it.....

Travel restriction. Covid spread. Problems with state to state ideals. It has a lot to do with Ohio actually. Anything Ohio football unfortunately should not pertain to you. If we are protecting the youth, state to state has a lot to do with it.....
Unless Ohio has officially closed their borders, I am allowed to cross the PA/Ohio border. And and FYI: I will be masked. But thank you for your concern.

Unless Ohio has officially closed their borders, I am allowed to cross the PA/Ohio border. But thank you for your concern.
Or you are part of the problem you bark about. And yes. Actually those traveling have been recommended to quarantine for 14 days. Unfortunately that pertains to you.

If you want to scream about Covid and be part of the problem instead of rooting for our youth, then the rules hit hard. Goes for all of the ppl screaming.

Or....you just are wrong and can’t find something I said that was wrong. Embarrassing posting things that were true. Been fun man. Root against football some more. WE ARE BACK
CK. you are nothing more than a snake oil used car salesman. When you are ultimately proven wrong, you will pull BS like, "I was right, we were going to play but so and so pulled the plug" or "what kind of person are you-you we're always rooting against the kids." You keep doubling, tripling and quadrupling down. If I am wrong, I will be happy to make a donation to your school organization of choice. If you are wrong, you just need to own it.

Ohio Department of Health says you’re only back if everyone on the team and coaching staff is COVID-. Gonna be hard for Allen County to pull that off.

CK. you are nothing more than a snake oil used car salesman. When you are ultimately proven wrong, you will pull BS like, "I was right, we were going to play but so and so pulled the plug" or "what kind of person are you-you we're always rooting against the kids." You keep doubling, tripling and quadrupling down. If I am wrong, I will be happy to make a donation to your school organization of choice. If you are wrong, you just need to own it.
Will do. If my school plays ball, I’ll let you know. I’m thinking Crestview would enjoy a donation to our fund raising department. If I am wrong, eat away. I’ll own that and feel bad for the kids ?