Confirmed Covid Shutdowns- OHIO

Let's block out CNN and leave the channels like Fox rolling with the "facts." Sounds/reads like sense to me.
I say NO TV until November. Then vote and see who won. Everyone get outside and enjoy the weather and get away from all the covid nonsense. We all need a break from it.

No I don't think dentist give cavities. But they diagnosis them. If I don't visit then he is unable to tell me I have any. Believe me, I have a mouth full of them that I neglect.
Well if you know you have a mouth full of cavities then you really don't need the dentist to diagnose them for you.

Last edited:
Thanks for that info. So what you are saying is 1/3 of the total population of Canada spread out over the entire country is similar to that amount of people living in Ohio which is maybe 1/100th of the size. We had discovered the areas with lower population density were less affected.
Canada is about 88 times larger than Ohio.

Except Canada's population is not "spread out over the entire country." 2/3's of all Canadians live within 50 miles of the US border, which is only about 4% of the land. Actually it is more concentrated than that as the biggest concentration is between just Windsor and Quebec.

Let's block out CNN and leave the channels like Fox rolling with the "facts." Sounds/reads like sense to me.
CNN, is one of the worst in my opinion, but FOX isn't good either. All big box news stations are over exaggerated, with what is going on right now

The EU just banned any people from the US from entering their borders because we have failed to control rona.

The EU just banned any people from the US from entering their borders because we have failed to control rona.
Good. I hope we close our borders completely to them too. The EU is a pawn of the WHO and no one needs their garbage anyway.

I did look it up. And you guys are right. It was not the highest death total yesterday. I was pretty sure that I heard it on the news yesterday. My bad, I was wrong. My apologies.
Unfortunately, it’s this “believing” in bad things happening that has given us the doom and gloom crowd. Fact research is a great tool. Don’t believe the news. Look it up. Find out what “daily totals” really means (it’s not accurate for the day but actually for what they report comes in for any given timeframe). Look at deaths. Don’t be fooled by the liberal news that’ll be happy to lock you down until after the election (and yes! That’s local news too!)

Unfortunately, it’s this “believing” in bad things happening that has given us the doom and gloom crowd. Fact research is a great tool. Don’t believe the news. Look it up. Find out what “daily totals” really means (it’s not accurate for the day but actually for what they report comes in for any given timeframe). Look at deaths. Don’t be fooled by the liberal news that’ll be happy to lock you down until after the election (and yes! That’s local news too!)
And believing that Rona is under control is just as bad. I don’t care where you’re getting your information. You’re just cherry picking what you want to believe and blocking out what you don’t want to believe.

Good. I hope we close our borders completely to them too. The EU is a pawn of the WHO and no one needs their garbage anyway.
You may be correct but they are not making a political decision. If they were, they would have done that way before now.

Read my posts 250 and 253. Thanks.
And I am saying someone who inadvertently hears something so egregious probably has bought into the news. It’s fine. There’s plenty that people have been force fed to start believing they hear something. Even in the local news. I would encourage people to find the real truth. Not what the news channel may say. But I’m glad you felt compelled to express that what you may have heard is wrong.

And I am saying someone who inadvertently hears something so egregious probably has bought into the news. It’s fine. There’s plenty that people have been force fed to start believing they hear something. Even in the local news. I would encourage people to find the real truth. Not what the news channel may say. But I’m glad you felt compelled to express that what you may have heard is wrong.

I only get my news from facebook groups and instagram pages, the Walter Cronkite's of the new millennia

Canada is about 88 times larger than Ohio.

Except Canada's population is not "spread out over the entire country." 2/3's of all Canadians live within 50 miles of the US border, which is only about 4% of the land. Actually it is more concentrated than that as the biggest concentration is between just Windsor and Quebec.
Canada is bigger than the US so it’s bigger than 88 times the size of Ohio. The point was comparing Canada to the Us is crazy. They are closer to a state than they are our country.

It's going to happen. Send the young men home for 14 days and put the next man in. Hopefully everything works out and they are back after 14 days.

News Flash- This is how it is going to work. Kids are going to get it.

I had a friend who is an employee of one of the big 3 major hospital chains in Ohio who is in the middle of this ordeal tell me yesterday that they have roughly given 30,000 tests and as of the end of May have returned approx. 1500 positives. They are skeptical as to how the cumulative number can be over 45,000.

No way is football getting moved to the spring...lol

I think they will never “cancel” football this Fall but will suspend it with and giving hope that it is played this Spring. Do a little research, it is actually a concept picking up steam in the NCAA. Too much money to be lost at all levels.

I think they will never “cancel” football this Fall but will suspend it with and giving hope that it is played this Spring. Do a little research, it is actually a concept picking up steam in the NCAA. Too much money to be lost at all levels.
NCAA is totally different than HS of course.

NCAA is totally different than HS of course.
I 100% agree with that. Look at that, we actually agree again. I know if I lived closer to Dayton, you would buy me dinner before an Ohio HS football game. Even if it was just pizza!!