Concert Thread

Last night. Skipped that so I could bypass Avenged Sevenfold and Deftones to see Ghost headline and Skeletonwitch open. Much better

The time I saw the Deftones, they were terrible. I would credit it to the fact that I think they were plastered.

Animal Collective is at The Madison Theater in December. Might check that out. Otherwise, nothing of note at the moment.

I'll be at the Truckers show early November at Madison Theater if anyone wants to fight. Will likely go to the Dr Dog show in Feb too.

I saw John Mayer, Alicia Keys and Kings of Leon for free in Central Park a few weeks ago with like 60,000 other people. John Mayer and Alicia Keys were really good. Every Kings of Leon song sounded the same aside from their 2 singles. I saw Katie Holmes there too. She was looking aight.

I've seen three concerts this year...

A mediocre 90's bands concert at the LC Pavilion in Columbus a couple months ago. (I think the bands were Fastball, Vertical Horizon, Gin Blossoms, and Sugar Ray)

Matchbox 20 and Goo Goo Dolls at Riverbend.

And Dave Matthews Band at Riverbend.

Matchbox 20/Goo Goo Dolls was my favorite of the three...I've seen Dave a few times before so it was nothing new

I've seen three concerts this year...

A mediocre 90's bands concert at the LC Pavilion in Columbus a couple months ago. (I think the bands were Fastball, Vertical Horizon, Gin Blossoms, and Sugar Ray)

Matchbox 20 and Goo Goo Dolls at Riverbend.

And Dave Matthews Band at Riverbend.

Matchbox 20/Goo Goo Dolls was my favorite of the three...I've seen Dave a few times before so it was nothing new

That's an absolutely dreadful list.

Went to Dayton last night to see Jungle Rot at some crappy bar and the chick I talked to on the phone gave wrong info and they were already playing when we got there. It was possibly the worst experience ever :laugh:

Dave Matthews Band is great, but that show was fairly mediocre. Warehouse is a pretty incredible opener though.

Florida Georgia Line put on a good show the other night in Bowling Green.. Colt Ford opened and was just so beyond bad.

With concerts being shut down for the last 6 months and for the time being, what concerts did you ahve tickets to that were cancelled?

I had tix for Kiss in September, that has been pushed back until Sept of 2021.

Garth Brooks at Paul Brown, moved back to I have no idea when now, been pushed twice.

I also had intentions of going to Guns and Roses for their summer tour and POSSIBLY the Crue tour...

Whiskey Myers/The Steel Woods at the Taft Theater in Cincy moved to May 8, 2021

Chris Stapleton/Sheryl Crow/Willie Nelson/Yola and the new Kroger Field in Lexington, KY. Was suppose to be the first event ever held there this past April. Now scheduled for April 24, 2021.

Read an article today about an experiment in Germany this past weekend where 1500 people volunteered to attend a concert with 3 separate setups in seating and distancing to test the spread of Covid at this type of event. Hopefully they will get some positive results and concerts can get restarted.

I'll be at the Truckers show early November at Madison Theater if anyone wants to fight. Will likely go to the Dr Dog show in Feb too.

I think I’m going to be sick...you and I see eye to eye on something lol.

Dr Dog is amazing. Both singers are phenomenal IMO. CAAMP, Mt Joy, Blind Pilot, Wood Brothers, Manchester Orchestra, Rainbow Kitten Surprise, Strumbellas, Shovels and Rope, Ryan Bingham, Grayson Capps, Sun Kil Moon are some others I’ve been really into the last several years. You and I could probably hang out at some shows, blaze up and have a great time.....as long we don’t speak to each other on any other subject but music haha.

EP has the Dr Dog show in Cincy been cancelled? I was looking for a more-local show and saw that one was an inactive event on CincyMusic.com, I think it was.