Random TV/Movie news.

You obviously missed the part where I said he praised Marvel up until Endgame. It’s not his fault Marvel has been trash since then. If you want to say he has an agenda that’s fine but I can counter that Marvel has also been pushing their agenda since 2019. All he’s doing is calling them out for it.

lol you're brainwashed man. Look at the list. He's not trashing Marvel. He's trashing EVERYTHING.

That's his schtick. Trash popular things and get views for his videos to make money off of ads, and you're falling for it hook line and sinker.

lol you're brainwashed man. Look at the list. He's not trashing Marvel. He's trashing EVERYTHING.

That's his schtick. Trash popular things and get views for his videos to make money off of ads, and you're falling for it hook line and sinker.
The only person brain washed here is you if you actually think any of those shows/movies is a good watch.

I guess all of the YouTube channels praising Disneys Marvel also have an agenda. Better steer clear lol.

This is pretty specific.

People drinking and having sex is "woke?"

At no point were men demeaned here. Honestly, did you see any of that?

It's as I said. This guy sees an audience, he's playing to it. You don't see the over-the-top behind him? He's Rush limbaugh in a basement. An entertainer starting with a narrow crowd, though without the clever turn of the knife.

People drinking and having sex is "woke?"

At no point were men demeaned here. Honestly, did you see any of that?

It's as I said. This guy sees an audience, he's playing to it. You don't see the over-the-top behind him? He's Rush limbaugh in a basement. An entertainer starting with a narrow crowd, though without the clever turn of the knife.
Men being emasculated is woke and I hate the term "woke." I prefer to call if left wing nonsense. If you think this guy has an agenda then I guess everyone has an agenda because everyone has their own thoughts and views. We don't live in the Soviet Union.

Men being emasculated is woke and I hate the term "woke." I prefer to call if left wing nonsense. If you think this guy has an agenda then I guess everyone has an agenda because everyone has their own thoughts and views. We don't live in the Soviet Union.
emasculated: fair enough

I'm not referring to this guy. I'm referring to anyone that follows him. This guy may or may not believe the drivel,

I don't recall any scenes emasculating any of the good guys for sure. It'd be normal to humiliate the bad guys but even that, I don't RECALL any scenes that seemed intended to emasculate even a bad-guy. Do you recall any?

Seemed to me he was showing a sky that was blue and saying it was red because there's a potential audience that really, really wants it to be red so they can complain. I didn't see any actual conclusions supported by actual facts. Did I miss the facts and what are they? 🤷

Last edited:
emasculated: fair enough

I'm not referring to this guy. I'm referring to anyone that follows him. This guy may or may not believe the drivel,

I don't recall any scenes emasculating any of the good guys for sure. It'd be normal to humiliate the bad guys but even that, I don't RECALL any scenes that seemed intended to emasculate even a bad-guy. Do you recall any?

Seemed to me he was showing a sky that was blue and saying it was red because there's a potential audience that really, really wants it to be red so they can complain. I didn't see any actual conclusions supported by actual facts. Did I miss the facts and what are they? 🤷
Daredevil being reduced to doing the “walk of shame” isn’t enough for you? I couldn’t even get started on the show though because it was so bad. Marvel has done a total 180 after Avengers Endgame.

It’s no coincidence though considering it’s what Kevin Feige wanted.

Daredevil being reduced to doing the “walk of shame” isn’t enough for you? I couldn’t even get started on the show though because it was so bad. Marvel has done a total 180 after Avengers Endgame.

It’s no coincidence though considering it’s what Kevin Feige wanted.

You seem really afraid of the existence of women.

You seem really afraid of the existence of women.
Not at all, if anything these shows feel the need to make men weak to prop women up which IMO is very sexist towards women. You can have strong women without emasculating a man. See Ellen Ripley in Aliens or Selene in Underworld.

I don't get a take that thinks depicting a women strong is the same as depicting men weak. Regardless, history is filled with movies depicting women needing being saved, cowering... Nothing wrong with stories about physically and strong willed women. They actually exist, lol.

Shaping up to be a great March.

The Mandalorian Season 3
Ted Lasso Season 3
Scram 6
Creed 3
Shazam 2
John Wick 4
Succession Season 4
YellowJackets Season 2
Dungeons & Dragons
Operation Fortune
Rabbit Hole

Anyone else see this is being remade?? I loved the first Crow and it’s a movie that should not be touched and has a great sentimental value to it that will never be matched with Jason Lee passing away during filming.

They've been trying to remake it for 20 years and things kept happening. Sounds like they finally succeeded.