Random TV/Movie news.

Also want to mention that James Gunn is absolutely destroying the DC universe just as bad if not worse than Walter Hamada did. What a F**KING joke/disaster.

Also want to mention that James Gunn is absolutely destroying the DC universe just as bad if not worse than Walter Hamada did. What a F**KING joke/disaster.

I don't know why you'd say he's destroying it, but I will say that nothing about last week's announcements had me jumping with excitement.

He's certainly destroying it as we currently know it. Personally, I've been very underwhelmed by most of the DCU movies, so maybe burning it down and starting over is the best path to success.

I don't know why you'd say he's destroying it, but I will say that nothing about last week's announcements had me jumping with excitement.
It was marketed as a full reboot but it’s not and yet they take away Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, and Gal Gadot but keep Ezra Miller and Amber Heard? Just straight trash.

He's certainly destroying it as we currently know it. Personally, I've been very underwhelmed by most of the DCU movies, so maybe burning it down and starting over is the best path to success.
At first I wasn’t sure but after ZSJL I wanted to really see Zack Snyders full vision come to fruition. The looming threat of Darkseid was amazing to see and I loved his version of Superman.

It was marketed as a full reboot but it’s not and yet they take away Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck, and Gal Gadot but keep Ezra Miller and Amber Heard? Just straight trash.

They won't keep Amber Heard, and while I'm surprised he didn't make a definitive answer on Ezra Miller, I suspect Ezra's only there long enough for their movie to reboot the universe and then a new Flash takes over.

Interesting that quite a few Critics came out of Ant-Man & the Wasp: Quantaumania came out of the movie saying it gave them "Original Trilogy Star Wars" vibes.

They won't keep Amber Heard, and while I'm surprised he didn't make a definitive answer on Ezra Miller, I suspect Ezra's only there long enough for their movie to reboot the universe and then a new Flash takes over.
Weird that they cut these other actors and keep Ezra around without coming out and saying he’s done as the Flash. Just trash.

Spaceship crash lands on a deserted planet, only two survivors. Turns out the planet is Earth, 65 million years ago. Hence the title.
From a future colony and Earth has been taken over by critters, humans came from some other place, or time travel? I hope they got cave women.
welch-gif.gif

65 million is when they supposedly because extinct. They're going to blame Kylo Ren for extinction?

Last edited:
Never watched the Fast and Furious movies but they’ve done a total 180 from what I know they used to me. Just looks atrocious, unbelievable people pay and go see that.