College Football Week 2

Could be Oregon State is going to have a big offense this season. Put up 42 in the first half of their game. Maybe they'll be good for a PAC-12 upset

Big Ten East looks disappointing for sure. MSU barely beat Utah State and will likely struggle tonight against AZ State, Penn State has been sloppy, and Michigan doesn't really looked improved over last season - adding Patterson hasn't yet made a big difference.

The fact that A&M took Clemson to the wire and probably should have won is crazy. Tonight at least 4 other SEC teams beat Clemson a favorite for the playoff.

ESPN has game day in College Station this weekend. Not sure this is the best game of the weekend as I think it will end up being USC vs Stanford but then again Clemson doesn't really play anyone tough this year so they need to get them featured whenever they can. I do wish they would have shown USC vs Stanford so we could have gotten some Song Girl action>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP0XJRfbERA

Yep. These are the sweet ladies I saw tonight alright! Superb dancers. Simply, superb! :)

Looking for a good season for Duke this year. No injuries allowed!

Just saw where the starting QB is out indefinitely with a shoulder injury. Also, a starting corner-back is out. Should have knocked on wood. :(

Last edited:
FSU misses another field goal, Samford is still in the lead :laugh:

Willie Taggert will be gone in three years. Not because they are off to a slow start, but just my gut feeling he is a small-timer who won’t be able to produce at the highest level of college football. They could have done better, but now they have to ride out a few years of Taggert.

Willie Taggert will be gone in three years. Not because they are off to a slow start, but just my gut feeling he is a small-timer who won’t be able to produce at the highest level of college football. They could have done better, but now they have to ride out a few years of Taggert.
If he's already under performing this badly with Jimbo's players it's not going to take long. But there have been ton of dropped balls by FSU WRs through the first two weeks in crucial sitautions

Kentucky uses Ohio speed to get the monkey off their back.
Kansas desperate, gives a MAC team a home game to get the monkey off their back.