College Football Week 2

Weather delay probably had an impact there, but they ended up winning 42-12.

Weather could have a huge impact today for Ohio State as it's supposed to rain nonstop from now until Sunday night. F**king terrible this summer has been

It’s literally like we have a wet season now and we live in a subtropical area.

Today, most interesting games to me are Michigan State on the road at Arizona State, a game I could see them losing. Also, always a classic lately, Kentucky at Florida, is this the year Kentucky finally breaks the decades long losing streak? Georgia at South Carolina, only because it’s a rivalry and it’s at USC. Then USC vs. Stanford will be huge for Stanford in the PAC 12 race.

ESPN has game day in College Station this weekend. Not sure this is the best game of the weekend as I think it will end up being USC vs Stanford but then again Clemson doesn't really play anyone tough this year so they need to get them featured whenever they can. I do wish they would have shown USC vs Stanford so we could have gotten some Song Girl action>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP0XJRfbERA

No didnt see that. I went last night with my boss to their amidnight Yell thing, what a weird cult this is

The Early games have some wacky starts. USF vs. Ga Tech is a shootout. No way did I see Duke taking it to Northwestern 21-7. Also Wiscy must still be reading those gushing columns because they are not getting it done on the field, only up on New Mexico 10-7. Finally Houston is taking a Power Five team to woodshed and killing Tate's Heisman hopes.

Eastern Michigan driving late on Purdue down 19-17. Purdue inexplicably didn't go for the 2PC after their last TD

It will be interesting to see the QB battle play out at Clemson. We will get to see how the freshman handles a big time crowd.

Turned the CU-Nebraska game off in the 2nd qtr when I thought Nebraska was gonna run away with it. Turned it back on in the 4th just in time to see Nebraska implode and Montez make the big play to win the game.

Go Buffs!

A&M is showing why OSU completely crapped out against Clemson in the playoff game. When they know you can’t pass, they will just kill you. Mond’s passing has Clemson’s D off balance. I sure hope Urban doesn’t try to turn Haskins into another Barrett or Tebow when he returns.

The fumble out of the endzone being a touchback and possession to the other team is one of the dumber rules in sports.

The SeC West is the best conference in college football. If A&M gets better there are not 4 teams in another league that can match the SEC west, not to mention Georgia in the East.

Big Ten East looks disappointing for sure. MSU barely beat Utah State and will likely struggle tonight against AZ State, Penn State has been sloppy, and Michigan doesn't really looked improved over last season - adding Patterson hasn't yet made a big difference.