College Football 2022-2023

In the meantime, maybe you all haters should put some respect on the Cal name for taking UCLA to the limit.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
Cal played UCLA almost as close at home after a rivalry game between USC-UCLA, as they did with Notre Dame on the road. One of the better 4-8 teams out there for sure.

There’s a lot of depth in the ACC that most people on this website refuse to give credit for. All of the following are good or solid teams:

Clemson
Florida State
North Carolina
NC State
Wake Forest
Syracuse
Louisville
Pitt

The Pac 12 has a lot of depth and good teams. The ACC is on par with the Big 12 - one good team and a bunch of others who are good enough to beat anyone else in the conference or bad enough to lose to anyone else in the conference.

Title is going to be UGA and UM, and on that note, I need another drink. What a down year and all the talent can't even take advantage because soft and inept

The semis are going to be trash potentially. Will be GA and UM in title and my God that will deserve a drink or 5

Zero chance, as much as I hate that school, that they lose next week. They will reserve that for national title game or will really make me break out the rum otherwise

D850F916-808C-4A2D-A136-2F85A5C432FF.png

I wonder if @Orin Swift and @Stirred not Shaken are still laughing now, after I told them Ohio State would end up having to root for Notre Dame to beat USC for them.

Gotta love college football. #2 Ohio State, #5 LSU, #8 Clemson, #9 Oregon all go down in rivalry weekend.

Williams likely locked up the Heisman tonight along with Stroud's dud of a 2nd half.

I think Georgia and Michigan have locked up spots. Not sure about TCU yet, would be interesting to see them with 1-loss compared to 1-loss Ohio State or 2-loss Alabama. USC is in if they win the Pac 12 title game.

Gotta love college football. #2 Ohio State, #5 LSU, #8 Clemson, #9 Oregon all go down in rivalry weekend.

Williams likely locked up the Heisman tonight along with Stroud's dud of a 2nd half.

I think Georgia and Michigan have locked up spots. Not sure about TCU yet, would be interesting to see them with 1-loss compared to 1-loss Ohio State or 2-loss Alabama. USC is in if they win the Pac 12 title game.
Williams is so damn elusive. It’s what kills CJ in my opinion, the man shows none of these skills

USC should be 3. USC vs Michigan would be a good semifinal.

Agree. BUT they have to get by Utah.

Lincoln Riley re-established USC as THE football school on the West Coast last night. It will be much harder for programs like OSU and ND to raid the CA cupboard.

Agree. BUT they have to get by Utah.

Lincoln Riley re-established USC as THE football school on the West Coast last night. It will be much harder for programs like OSU and ND to raid the CA cupboard.
Yeah, unlike ND, Utah's O can keep pace with USC. But I still think SC wins this. Should be a great game.