College Basketball Live

Worked well for Cal this past year and he is all in on it now. Would imagine K will follow suit at some point.

Yes. If not a legit GT, then a lower recruit that will stay for 3-4 yr. Just no more one and dones, bc if you can’t get to a FF with these past 2 classes, it’s clearly not the way to go.

Last edited:
John Beilein headed to the Cavs. Lol why?

I don’t get it either. Maybe bc these guys are so competitive they feel the need to validate themselves by coaching at the highest level? However, it’s going to be a disaster, and at 66, this is probably his last job.

I don’t get it either. Maybe bc these guys are so competitive they feel the need to validate themselves by coaching at the highest level? However, it’s going to be a disaster, and at 66, this is probably his last job.

Probably because every successful college program walks a fine line in legitimacy and the fed is watching. May as well make a crap load of money in the nba while the college purge goes on.

Probably because every successful college program walks a fine line in legitimacy and the fed is watching. May as well make a crap load of money in the nba while the college purge goes on.

He always ran a clean program, but perhaps he felt like he could never win a title without cheating? IDK, it’s just an odd move at 66 yrs old when you’ve been so successful up to this point.

He always ran a clean program, but perhaps he felt like he could never win a title without cheating? IDK, it’s just an odd move at 66 yrs old when you’ve been so successful up to this point.

Who knows if he really has ran a clean program. But why risk a misstep and getting hit by the fed when you can cash out in the nba without any of that concern?

I think he got too frustrated with the system when two of his key players for next season (Poole and Brazdekis) who clearly aren't 1st round picks, yet alone clear cut NBA draft picks, opted to stay in the draft (speculating that Brazdekis stays) thus dropping Michigan from top 10 preseason team to middle of the pack Big Ten, borderline NCAA tournament team next season.