College Basketball Live

That’s the big question, will star players want to play in that Offense. Right now, the answer is no. However, if he can scale down his ego and actually modify his Offense, he might get those recruits.
It really depends on the staff. PAC basketball is so bad right now that he'll get studs just by having the right assistant with connections. The question is whether he can or will do that. Same with the offense. If he were actually willing to give some control of that to a competent assistant, then his program would recruit itself locally since all of the other west coast options besides Gonzaga are awful.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It really depends on the staff. PAC basketball is so bad right now that he'll get studs just by having the right assistant with connections. The question is whether he can or will do that. Same with the offense. If he were actually willing to give some control of that to a competent assistant, then his program would recruit itself locally since all of the other west coast options besides Gonzaga are awful.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oregon might get a little bit more hype, but everyone else sucks pretty bad at this point. AZ used to be the staple out there, but they’re in such a mess with Miller, everything could fall apart.

Cronin is a better coach than Howland or Alford. However, both were willing to let players run the Offense. If Cronin wants to only do things his way, he will fail.

Surprised Cronin left

I expected him to stay and was surprised about the news. Now, both coaches are gone from the hostilities that occurred in the Crosstown Shootout and both of them left their alma maters. Kornheiser on PTI did not think that Cronin was an exciting hire and it was divided on the Around the Horn show. One guy mentioned Cronin's nine straight seasons of making the tourney but another guy mentioned how Cronin has only one Sweet 16 in 13 years. That will not cut it at UCLA as they will not tolerate early losses every year in the NCAA tourney. It will be interesting to see who UC gets and the Crosstown Shooutout will certainly feel different next year.

Woodward, who i think is the best AD in the country, is rumored to head to LSU. Would imagine Will Wade is nervous

I mean nerdy white kid with braces lol.

He cancelled an in house visit with Cal last week. Dude can shoot, not very athletic. Pretty good comparison IMO

I mean nerdy white kid with braces lol.

He cancelled an in house visit with Cal last week. Dude can shoot, not very athletic. Pretty good comparison IMO

They need some stability in terms of their roster, solely focusing on the One and Dones is not working. You need talent and experience to win in March.

Wouldnt be surprised to see K get into the grad transfer game eventually. Calipari seems to have embraced it after the success of Reid Travis. Even just for leadership, practice, things you cant quantify etc

Duke gets Cassius Stanley. They’ve now got the #1 class, but I just don’t care. This is 4 #1 classes in a row but the last 3 yrs it’s been a disappointment in March. I care more about Tre Jones and Marques Bolden stepping up as players and taking control of the team as leaders.

Cole Anthony, No. 2 recruit and Greg Anthony’s son,has chosen UNC. Big get for the Tar Heels, because they are losing a ton from their team this year

Duke gets Cassius Stanley. They’ve now got the #1 class, but I just don’t care. This is 4 #1 classes in a row but the last 3 yrs it’s been a disappointment in March. I care more about Tre Jones and Marques Bolden stepping up as players and taking control of the team as leaders.

Yes on Jones, no on Bolden.

Cal will apparently meet with Blackshear soon

He is also targeting Jordan Brown who will have to sit a year.

2020 Juzang is expected to reclassify and is a UK lean

Yes on Jones, no on Bolden.

Bolden is a good Defender and has shown the ability to score. I think the starting lineup will be

Carey
Bolden
Moore
Stanley
Jones

DeLaurier, Hurt, O’Connell, Goldwire off the Bench. Baker probably transfers, Ellis might Red Shirt.

Was referring to being a leader. Just something about his demeanor doesnt strike me as taking control of a team. That isnt to say he wont be productive.

While some have refuted it, apparently UK did visit Blackshear.

I doubt he follows Buzz to A&M so realistically it is Florida vs UK. With the success of Travis and a real shot at national title I coulld see him coming yo UK. He is from Florida so it would also be logical for him to end up there. If UK were to get Juzang and Blackshear that would be huge.

Two different guys caught on wiretap discussing payments for Bagley and Zion. To be clear it was a USC coach talking to Bagley and a Clemson coach talking to Zion