College Basketball Live - 2019-2020

Agreed on Turgeon and Michigan St. They started the year with huge expectations and seem to be under the radar now

I was high on MD after they beat MSU on the road last month, but they’ve really dipped since then.

Mich St notched 2 big road wins in the last few weeks over MD and a big comeback v Penn St. This just looks like one of those typical Izzo teams that sneaks up on everyone in March.

Utah St definitely stole a bid. It might work out better for SDSU to be the 2 seed out West instead of being the 1 seed in the East or South.

Idk if Lunardi bracket is accurate they were golden
I saw one version Sat night where KS, UK, and Duke were the top 3 seeds in the Midwest. I can’t imagine the committee would stack a single region like that, especially when it’s been a down yr for college basketball.

The Ivy League is cancelling their Conference Tournament, which is absurd. If you’re worried about the virus, then play the games without crowds. They’re screwing over the kids who were expecting a chance to play for a Tournament bid.

Just for some context, the Ivy League has only had a Conference Tournament since 2017. However, Harvard has won the Regular Season the past two years but lost out on the automatic bid bc they lost in the championship game of the Tournament.