Colin Kaepernick switches workout location at last minute

Kap seems like he wants to be the next MLK . He dont want to play football. Steven A hit the nail on the head.
MLK communiated with people Kaep does not talk. He has others talk for him. He's a joke and Saturday should be the end of him, just go away.

The NFL can't "make" a team sign him. He's a high risk to sign, he's been trouble and any positives he could bring to a team isn't worth the downside.

Kap seems to think more of himself then the all of the NFL ... he seems to believe that he is so good that he should be able to dictate the terms of his employment in the NFL .... he just doesn't really understand that he is a middle of the pack NFL QB .... no one is going to take a middle of the pack (at best) QB with MAJOR issues ... just not gonna happen!!!!

It's almost like he really doesn't want to be in the NFL...

Colin Kaepernick speaks at 'Unthanksgiving' celebration, criticizes US

Former NFL player Colin Kaepernick had an odd way of celebrating Thanksgiving, attending an event that appeared to serve as a rebuke to the holiday and the United States.

On Thursday, Kaepernick spoke at the "Indigenous People's Sunrise Ceremony," also known as "Unthanksgiving," on Alcatraz Island in San Francisco, California. The event is intended to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Native Americans occupying the famous island, which previously served as the site of a federal prison.

It's almost like he really doesn't want to be in the NFL...

Colin Kaepernick speaks at 'Unthanksgiving' celebration, criticizes US

I think he realizes it's never going to happen and his only way to make a living is to be controversial and remain in the spotlight, getting appearance fees for events like this.

I think he realizes it's never going to happen and his only way to make a living is to be controversial and remain in the spotlight, getting appearance fees for events like this.
I wonder if he will still be mentioned 10 years from now. At some point, he needs to be something more than the failed QB that was kneeling for the National Anthem.

I wonder if he will still be mentioned 10 years from now. At some point, he needs to be something more than the failed QB that was kneeling for the National Anthem.

Not really. Unless he has squandered his Nike money, he can spend the rest of his life holding down a poolside chaise lounge and be just fine.

Up until he moved the workout to another location and the press conference I was in the camp that he should get a fair look by NFL teams.

How he treated that job interview, and his comments afterwards, and now these comments have alienated the last normal folk like myself and only those who are going to continue to stand behind him will be his team and those who want to make it blacks against the NFL.

Dude doesn't want to play, and he ruined his last chance.

Who calls the place that you are wanting to work and tell them to meet you someplace else for the job interview, and then afterwards trash them publicly and expect to get a job?

Up until he moved the workout to another location and the press conference I was in the camp that he should get a fair look by NFL teams.

How he treated that job interview, and his comments afterwards, and now these comments have alienated the last normal folk like myself and only those who are going to continue to stand behind him will be his team and those who want to make it blacks against the NFL.

Dude doesn't want to play, and he ruined his last chance.

Who calls the place that you are wanting to work and tell them to meet you someplace else for the job interview, and then afterwards trash them publicly and expect to get a job?
He just proved why he really wasn't in the league ... yes, he has enough talent to warrant an other opportunity ... but it was most likely going to be in a place as a backup or at least had to compete for a job .... nobody wants their backup QB to be a distraction ... he just proved he could not just get along ... he would be a distraction that teams did not want ... he is not good enough to dictate the terms of his return .... tired of hearing how he was blackballed!