Coach mason

Dont say that because you will irritate Arc. I guess there would be pros and cons to Mason taking the job. He can start a new process and play in a district that does not include Mentor. The only con is I'm not sure Euclid would let him hold the look at me, look at me Chet Mason Invitational Basketball Tournament.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Sport Forums smart

Last edited:
Dont say that because you will irritate Arc. I guess there would be pros and cons to Mason taking the job. He can start a new process and play in a district that does not include Mentor. The only con is I'm not sure Euclid would let him hold the look at me, look at me Chet Mason Invitational Basketball Tournament.

They put up with Rotsky’s nonsense and he’s worse!

The only thing that is more tired than your jokes are those white high tops and that hoodie you wear around town.

Coach Mason is building a powerhouse in SE/Lyndhurst. If he was willing to turn down the St. Ignatius job to remain at Brush he most definitely will not be jumping ship to Euclid.

The only thing that is more tired than your jokes are those white high tops and that hoodie you wear around town.
But you fell for it. You showed your irritation. BB216 is playing you and you obliged. And btw, there is one thing more tiring than BB216's jokes, hightops and hoodies... Your unabashed worship of the founder of the Chet Mason look what my record is, how great I am and my district runner-up trophy Invitational.

If he was willing to turn down the St. Ignatius job to remain at Brush he most definitely will not be jumping ship to Euclid.
Maybe this time there really IS a brinks truck involved.

I wear hoodies and I have an extensive shoe collection - but I'm a low top guy. Nice try.

Last edited:
Coach Mason

has an interview for Thursday the 13th at Euclid. Brush is just not big enough for a leader like Chet.

What will Arc do if his hero bails on Brush and takes the Euclid job ? What will happen to the Chet Mason All About Me Invitational ? What will he do when the VASJ Vikings beat them in Viking Village ? What will his excuse be ? Will he have to change his Yappi name ?

Has anybody heard if Mason had his interview on Thursday ?

What will Arc do if his hero bails on Brush and takes the Euclid job ? What will happen to the Chet Mason All About Me Invitational ? What will he do when the VASJ Vikings beat them in Viking Village ? What will his excuse be ? Will he have to change his Yappi name ?

Listen buddy, you should know better than anyone what it means to have a coach that is flirting with other schools. Only difference between Coach Mason and Coach Babe is that Coach Mason is actually being sought after whereas your guy pretended to be in line for other jobs to make everyone feel sympathy for him for staying.

Listen buddy, you should know better than anyone what it means to have a coach that is flirting with other schools. Only difference between Coach Mason and Coach Babe is that Coach Mason is actually being sought after whereas your guy pretended to be in line for other jobs to make everyone feel sympathy for him for staying.
Discussion over a corned beef sammitch and kosher pickle needs to happen.Invite Mug to referee the proceedings.

It’s freakin mid June. If you want to leave , leave in April or May. I get better yourself, but stop the selfishness in mid June. Good luck with players loyalty when the coach is supposed on the run. This shouldn’t be the college BS. No wonder many programs suck !

Euclid did NOT include Coach Mason as one of the finalists for the head coach opening.
WHAT?!?!?!
First St Iggy and now Euclid???
How will brusharc spin this???
:stirthepot:

WHAT?!?!?!
First St Iggy and now Euclid???
How will brusharc spin this???
:stirthepot:

Only Bball216 said that Coach Mason was involved in the Euclid search. No legit poster on here would stoop to that level to make up rumors like that. The reality is Coach Mason is building a culture at Brush and he will see i through.