CNN's Don Lemon accused of assault in sexually charged encounter at New York bar

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
CNN anchor Don Lemon is denying allegations that he physically and verbally attacked a bartender during a night out in the Hamptons in Long Island, New York.

Lemon, 53, was accused of repeatedly shoving his finger in the face of Dustin Hice during the “unprovoked” July 2018 incident, according to a lawsuit filed in New York Supreme Court on Sunday and obtained by PEOPLE.

Seems shaky at best. That said if it happened he should pay the price. But if he was in a bar in the Hamptons and it happened as the bartender stated there should be numerous witnesses..... That wasn't mentioned at all in the article so I am a bit suspicious.

Seems shaky at best. That said if it happened he should pay the price. But if he was in a bar in the Hamptons and it happened as the bartender stated there should be numerous witnesses..... That wasn't mentioned at all in the article so I am a bit suspicious.
Would you be suspicious if it was Hannity?

Sure..cause I guess all non Trump supporters are homosexuals.

Not sure you got the context....

I implied (meaning suggested but didn't directly state in case that confuses you) that ALL trump supporters were homophobic (meaning having a dislike for gay people in case that large word confuses you). If they were ALL homosexuals why would they bash themselves?

Not sure you got the context....

I implied (meaning suggested ) that ALL trump supporters were homophobic (meaning having a dislike for gay people in case that large word confuses you). If they were ALL homosexuals why would they bash themselves?

Angry -Big - Watch yourself on Lumping GOP into a "Hate Gays Basket". We Don't and Never will !

This Case should get its "He Too" moment, if not /or just because = if Lemon was a Republican - MSM would be Tearing him Apart

Brutal month. One lie leads to another ...............one fake story leads to another.

So much easier to be honest and truthful in reporting.