CNN wants Newsmax gone.

If it wasn't for airports the ratings on this communist news organization would be next to nothing. But why are they pushing for this?

"After all, it was the very lies that Fox, Newsmax, and OAN spread that helped prime President Trump's supporters into not believing the truth: That he lost an honest and fair election," Darcy wrote.

Newsmax also noted, while it justifiably covered the president's allegations about the election, and interviewed his lawyers and supporters – as did Fox News and Fox Business News, it never said all allegations were true.

Just the best weasel words....

Of course CNN wants Newsmax gone. They are competition. The business world is a tough place. My bet is that Fox wants them gone more than CNN does.

I agree but because the left is pushing out opposition by pressuring advertisers and todays system of broadcasting to eliminate or render irrelevant any competition in the name of protecting us from the imaginary boogieman "white men".

Of course CNN wants Newsmax gone. They are competition. The business world is a tough place. My bet is that Fox wants them gone more than CNN does.
Why not CNBC then? You know the reason, to silence the "opposition". The "opposition" is conservative ideals.

Reactions: y2h
I could probably make a business case for CNN wanting OANN and Newsmax to succeed. Splits the Fox ratings and might be beneficial to CNN ad rates.

Why not CNBC then? You know the reason, to silence the "opposition". The "opposition" is conservative ideals.
CNBC sports a madcow. It is their entry into the LGBTQABCDE...... crowd.The token one. Gotta have one of those. CNN has two. One Black and one White.

More examples of the left trying to quash other's speech. The founders of the ACLU have to be spinning in their graves at the 180 degree change by the Democrats when it comes to protecting speech that they don't like. What's next, are the Democrats going to shutdown Planned Parenthood?

I can respect this answer, at least it’s honest. I can’t stand phony morality or integrity claims.