Cleveland Guardians

Keep an eye on how the schedule starts to develop. Opening day is now in March and I am hearing they want to make it mid March in a 5-10 year period. Then on the back end with expanded playoffs the World Series will be an early November event. How will this play out in CLE or Minneapolis?
How about just scheduling more traditional double headers throughout the season?

How about just scheduling more traditional double headers throughout the season?
They don't want to lose the $s. There was talk of more day night double headers but then they have to pay the workers OT. Players want the same $s and more days off, extending the season looks like the compromise.

They don't want to lose the $s. There was talk of more day night double headers but then they have to pay the workers OT. Players want the same $s and more days off, extending the season looks like the compromise.
The greed is unbelievable.

That is the best way to play more games in a shorter time frame.

Come on man! Didn’t you watch the a$s hole Yankees after they hit their HRs? Every one of them were showing off and gesturing but not a word about it from anyone. Call me old fashioned but the next pitch is in the ear hole.
He was a clown, heaping that kind of disrespect on Cole. Disrespectful of the game, and beyond that level of the Stankees. He’s Canadian. He doesn’t know better.

Celebrating a successful big moment is different than taunting the other team’s pitcher. This isn’t difficult. Anyone can discern the difference between what fat boy Naylor did vs. what every other HR hitter has done this postseason.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …
He cra-cray. He will regret doing that, if he doesn’t already. The beginning of wisdom, hopefully

He was a clown, heaping that kind of disrespect on Cole. Disrespectful of the game, and beyond that level of the Stankees. He’s Canadian. He doesn’t know better.
Is he Canadian or French-Canadian? French-Canadians are known for a rather dry sense of humor that tends to not get over well with anglophones.

Is he Canadian or French-Canadian? French-Canadians are known for a rather dry sense of humor that tends to not get over well with anglophones.
Missisauga, south Ontario.

A couple of Canuck club teams come down to Cleveland tournaments in the summer. Sometimes all star teams from their version of Legion ball, too, at least when my boys still played summer ball

Just heard a radio broadcaster from tonights Astros/Yanks refer to Josh Naylor as a “real party-starter”. Lol

I’d love to be a dumb kid again.

Bad news Terry francona will be back.no world series in 2023.
gump.jpg

Last edited:
Brian must've submitted the one ballot that didn't even have Tito listed on it. There's not a manager in baseball who did more with less than Tito did this last season. And Tito LOVES his veterans, yet adapted to playing younger guys, many of whom made their major league debuts this season.