Claymont @ Dover

If they make a change at HC, Dusty Braun should also be considered.
Dusty would be a great candidate he has the JR high taking major gains. I know he very interested in the job. Only question remains? If swaldo wants it he will get it. Braun/swaldo 2021

All I know is we spanked you.

LOL Gilmore is old school Wrestling has past him by. Looks like he roots for Braves when they wrestle Dover head to head last year. I’m sure Dover people don’t like that to much. Might be time for him to hang it up? Or maybe he is going back to his dynasty he build LOLOL Never a dynasty but to them I’m sure it was.

NOT hard to figure out He’sStuckareyoublind its not looking good the braves assistant on hear popping off. Good luck the rest of the year. You will be losing lots of kids soon.

oh and braves are 1-24 vs DA STANGS you want head to head scores? I can pull them also.
Long way to catch up

Claymont folk sure do get upset over that 1 though

Claymont folk sure do get upset over that 1 though
It’s actually 2 wins back to back and claymont stole 1 back this year. Looking to be a good match next year. Hopefully not dealing with Covid. Then the braves add swaldo and Braun maybe I.v takes it by a landslide

It’s actually 2 wins back to back and claymont stole 1 back this year. Looking to be a good match next year. Hopefully not dealing with Covid. Then the braves add swaldo and Braun maybe I.v takes it by a landslide
Not sure if swaldo is eligible to be a coach since he’s the athletic director, could be wrong.

I Talked to Mr. Braun personally at the Jr. High IVC, and I quote " I am getting old, I want to be a parent and I do not have it inside of me to coach 2 sports anymore. Braun is the Head Softball Coach at IV.

I do not think we will see the return of Dusty Braun to the Bench . I could be wrong.

How old are Dusty's kids?

I Talked to Mr. Braun personally at the Jr. High IVC, and I quote " I am getting old, I want to be a parent and I do not have it inside of me to coach 2 sports anymore. Braun is the Head Softball Coach at IV.

I do not think we will see the return of Dusty Braun to the Bench . I could be wrong.

Maybe the funniest thing I have read on here. Too old? The dude may look 50 but he can't be more than 37/38.

Lol this is funny. Daren and Bo are not leaving or getting fired. Jealousy will get you nowhere. Can’t speak for any new coaches that might come or any Ast that might leave. No way the school would get rid of them. Some Kids might not like them. No kids or parents like every coach. It’s part of life.

Bill Gilmore did a great job. I’m sure Daren and Bo will keep it going. Seems like they are doing a great job. Can’t speak for Nick. Don’t know him or much about his coaching. Don’t even know how long he was head coach. Find a new post to start trouble.

Good luck to all the kids in the tournaments. Let’s hope we can all get a bunch to state. Let’s not knock coaches trying to do the best for these young men.

Of course he isn’t point blank gonna tell you he would take the head coaching job while it’s filled. But things will VERY interesting after season is over.