Classified documents from Biden's vice presidency found at think tank

This is what amuses me … you come this conclusion based on what … nothing but what party they are … my bet is all of them don’t amount to a hill of beans … but you … Republicans good - Democrats bad … way of life.
I came to this conclusion because I've yet to see anything indicating that Trump & Pence's political careers were enabling them to profit from their relationships with foreign powers. In contrast the Biden family appears to be neck deep in a tangle of relationships that push money into their family as a result of Joe's political positions. The checkered past of Joe Biden's brother and son has been well documented.

But like I said I'm all for transparency and am more then willing to admit I was wrong here. Let's see what each of these guys took with them when they left office? We'll be able to tell a lot about the situation when we see what documentation Biden was most interested in compered to Pence & Trump.

I came to this conclusion because I've yet to see anything indicating that Trump & Pence's political careers were enabling them to profit from their relationships with foreign powers. In contrast the Biden family appears to be neck deep in a tangle of relationships that push money into their family as a result of Joe's political positions. The checkered past of Joe Biden's brother and son has been well documented.

But like I said I'm all for transparency and am more then willing to admit I was wrong here. Let's see what each of these guys took with them when they left office? We'll be able to tell a lot about the situation when we see what documentation Biden was most interested in compered to Pence & Trump.
LOL. Your bubble is impenetrable from facts.

Congress MUST compel the production of the 200 SARs from the Treasury Department related to Biden money laundering, as a start. Incredibly, Biden ordered the Treasury to not disseminate these reports, and they have since withheld them.

Where was your need for transparency when they were investigating Trump and he was doing everything possible to hide everything?

1676249856506.jpeg