Classified documents from Biden's vice presidency found at think tank

I see math wasn't part of your "schooling." You stated 24 years, then 18 years....still not impressive.
I did not state 24. I inadvertently typed that as I was creating an invoice at the time and that number was on my mind. That said, post about it on every thread for days like you do with Harry. Again, you and FishFraud find that hysterical.

I did not state 24. I inadvertently typed that as I was creating an invoice at the time and that number was on my mind. That said, post about it on every thread for days like you do with Harry. Again, you and FishFraud find that hysterical.
You sure did state 24.....it's in writing. Ahhh, the old "I was creating an invoice" excuse. Don't the receipts just print after you put the order for tacos in?

You sure did state 24.....it's in writing. Ahhh, the old "I was creating an invoice" excuse. Don't the receipts just print after you put the order for tacos in?
I wrote it. I did not state it. I am also not excusing anything. It is not worthy of an excuse. I simply told you why I typed that number. How long you gonna post on this one? Maybe you can jump into the debt vs deficit gotya, too?

I wrote it. I did not state it. I am also not excusing anything. It is not worthy of an excuse. I simply told you why I typed that number. How long you gonna post on this one? Maybe you can jump into the debt vs deficit gotya, too?
LOL, ok you still wrote it....How is one supposed to state something here without writing/typing it exactly? I'll post on this until you rake step on something else. Don't worry, it shouldn't take long....

Weeks after the story broke nothing is found...imagine that.

Almost like they were smart enough to move the material.
Wow... who knew?!
Although, it's now being reported the University of Delaware has truckloads of Biden documents and they won't let anyone see them. A public university is being used as a gatekeeper by the elite. Garland/Wray will give them several months to remove them I'm sure.

No. I am not for disclosing classified documents to the public and that means Trump's, Bidens, and Pences. What the hell is the point of classifying them if you are going to let the world see them? WTF.
For the few documents where the classification actually matters they could describe the document with enough detail that we would know how the person taking it may or may not have benefited.

With transparency we could find out if I'm right in thinking that what Trump & Pence took don't amount to a hill of beans while what Biden took had the clear purpose of strengthening his quid pro quo racket. But hey, I'm ready to be proven wrong. So DOJ tell us exactly what was taken.

Of course......

For the few documents where the classification actually matters they could describe the document with enough detail that we would know how the person taking it may or may not have benefited.

With transparency we could find out if I'm right in thinking that what Trump & Pence took don't amount to a hill of beans while what Biden took had the clear purpose of strengthening his quid pro quo racket. But hey, I'm ready to be proven wrong. So DOJ tell us exactly what was taken.
That will all come out in time AFTER the investigations are complete. You really can't be serious. You want law enforcement to give detail about the evidence to the public in open investigations? That's not how it works.

That will all come out in time AFTER the investigations are complete. You really can't be serious. You want law enforcement to give detail about the evidence to the public in open investigations? That's not how it works.
I am very serious here. What strikes me as ludicrous is the idea that VP's & Presidents taking what are purported to be classified documents is just another criminal investigation. It isn't. It's a deeply political activity.

The public could be made aware of the contents of the documents and in those cases where national security information is at risk we can be given descriptions of the material sufficient to let us decide the value of the documents.

You don't want real time disclosure because it compromises the propaganda value of the Bureaucracy and Democrat efforts here. By not being transparent they can selectively release information in ways that support their position while demonizing their opponents. Waiting until YEARS later to dribble out what really happened is to keep us from understanding in the HERE & NOW what was done.

I am very serious here. What strikes me as ludicrous is the idea that VP's & Presidents taking what are purported to be classified documents is just another criminal investigation. It isn't. It's a deeply political activity.

The public could be made aware of the contents of the documents and in those cases where national security information is at risk we can be given descriptions of the material sufficient to let us decide the value of the documents.

You don't want real time disclosure because it compromises the propaganda value of the Bureaucracy and Democrat efforts here. By not being transparent they can selectively release information in ways that support their position while demonizing their opponents. Waiting until YEARS later to dribble out what really happened is to keep us from understanding in the HERE & NOW what was done.
And what right do you think you have to the details of these documents from Trump, Biden, and Pence? Is it in the constitution? Why do you think you are owed knowing right here and right now? Do you think that you get to violate the rights of other Americans because you want to know when you want to know? HERE & NOW. WTF.

Duh. I redshirted my first year. Every heard of it?
I don't know for sure but couldn't you sti have graduated in 4 years and been a grad student you're fifth year? Seems like we see that a lot nowadays. Maybe that wasn't as prevalent back then .

I don't know for sure but couldn't you sti have graduated in 4 years and been a grad student you're fifth year? Seems like we see that a lot nowadays. Maybe that wasn't as prevalent back then .
I could have. A few people did. At the time, I did not really think about going to grad school so after my freshman year, I started taking minimum loads. In the mid 80's, we did not take classes year around like they do now.

And what right do you think you have to the details of these documents from Trump, Biden, and Pence? Is it in the constitution? Why do you think you are owed knowing right here and right now? Do you think that you get to violate the rights of other Americans because you want to know when you want to know? HERE & NOW. WTF.
Enough with the fake hysterics. Violating the "rights of other Americans" is an interesting angle for denying transparency in government.

And what privacy rights do Biden, Trump & Pence have with respect to the kinds of GOVERNMENT documents taken? These are public documents owned by the American people. Hell if I steal your car can I claim that my privacy rights were violated if the police tell the public the make and model of the car I stole?

Telling us what was taken will enable us to better understand whether this is a big deal or cheap political theater.

Nothing will do more damage to this country then selective application of the law by the highest levels of American law enforcement. It is clear that when it comes to how the DOJ & FBI respond to charges that classified documents were taken depends entirely on the political ideology of the accused.

Full transparency is demanded here in order to avoid the belief that the FBI & DOJ are putting their thumbs down hard on the scales of justice.

Enough with the fake hysterics. Violating the "rights of other Americans" is an interesting angle for denying transparency in government.

And what privacy rights do Biden, Trump & Pence have with respect to the kinds of GOVERNMENT documents taken? These are public documents owned by the American people. Hell if I steal your car can I claim that my privacy rights were violated if the police tell the public the make and model of the car I stole?

Telling us what was taken will enable us to better understand whether this is a big deal or cheap political theater.

Nothing will do more damage to this country then selective application of the law by the highest levels of American law enforcement. It is clear that when it comes to how the DOJ & FBI respond to charges that classified documents were taken depends entirely on the political ideology of the accused.

Full transparency is demanded here in order to avoid the belief that the FBI & DOJ are putting their thumbs down hard on the scales of justice.
There is no hysterics. Rights granted and laws governing our land apply to every citizen whether they have served in government or not. Trump, Biden, and Pence are not above the law or below the law because of their elected office. Law enforcement is under no obligation to disclose the details of what is in any of those documents before conclusions are made about legal liability. Telling you what is in them in advance because you want to know if one is a bigger deal than the other does not factor and should never be the basis for evidentiary disclosure to the public. In typical fashion, you are for principles until they do not suit your POV.

There is no hysterics. Rights granted and laws governing our land apply to every citizen whether they have served in government or not. Trump, Biden, and Pence are not above the law or below the law because of their elected office. Law enforcement is under no obligation to disclose the details of what is in any of those documents before conclusions are made about legal liability. Telling you what is in them in advance because you want to know if one is a bigger deal than the other does not factor and should never be the basis for evidentiary disclosure to the public. In typical fashion, you are for principles until they do not suit your POV.
This is gibberish and doesn't reflect the constitution. Law enforcement regularly discloses the details of criminal investigations when it's in the public good to do so. The amount of transparency in any criminal investigation is determined on a case by case basis. There are no constitutional rights restricting the flow of information in these cases.

The fact is that this is an extremely delicate situation where the current POTUS/former VP, the previous POTUS and the previous VP are being investigated. The reality of this investigation is that Biden, Trump and Pence will never be charged with anything.

What does need to be shown to the public is that America's highest level law & order institutions can investigate situations like this without bias. Right now half of America believes that the FBI & DOJ are selectively investigating the removal of classified documents by the elected leaders of this county. There is a belief by a lot of Americans that the FBI/DOJ are out to get Trump while protecting Biden. This is an unprecedented point in our country's history that demands full transparency.

This is gibberish and doesn't reflect the constitution. Law enforcement regularly discloses the details of criminal investigations when it's in the public good to do so. The amount of transparency in any criminal investigation is determined on a case by case basis. There are no constitutional rights restricting the flow of information in these cases.

The fact is that this is an extremely delicate situation where the current POTUS/former VP, the previous POTUS and the previous VP are being investigated. The reality of this investigation is that Biden, Trump and Pence will never be charged with anything.

What does need to be shown to the public is that America's highest level law & order institutions can investigate situations like this without bias. Right now half of America believes that the FBI & DOJ are selectively investigating the removal of classified documents by the elected leaders of this county. There is a belief by a lot of Americans that the FBI/DOJ are out to get Trump while protecting Biden. This is an unprecedented point in our country's history that demands full transparency.
That "gibberish" are principals of our legal system and the right to a fair trial. Releasing details of evidence to the public violates that in every possible way. Further, what public good is done by disclosing this now before they are finished with a decision? You just want to know because you have a political agenda.

BTW ... The FBI is raiding Pence's house today so now they are all in an even playing field.

1675463846619.png

That "gibberish" are principals of our legal system and the right to a fair trial. Releasing details of evidence to the public violates that in every possible way. Further, what public good is done by disclosing this now before they are finished with a decision? You just want to know because you have a political agenda.

BTW ... The FBI is raiding Pence's house today so now they are all in an even playing field.
Transparency is disclosing the nature of the documents taken so the public can better understand what if anything they stood to gain by taking those materials. This will not impact a fair trial in the extremely unlikely event a trial is ever held.

The public good is taking a step to restore confidence in the impartiality of the FBI/DOJ in half of America.

Raiding Pence's house in no way shows us that we're dealing with a level playing ground here. All you have to do is look at how the three "raids" were conducted to see how each of the suspects has been treated very differently.

This is what amuses me … you come this conclusion based on what … nothing but what party they are … my bet is all of them don’t amount to a hill of beans … but you … Republicans good - Democrats bad … way of life.