Classified documents from Biden's vice presidency found at think tank

First, showing the markings in a pic does not really mean a thing if you acknowledge that they did have the docs. Second, taking pictures of the evidence is standard procedure. Third, i think the release was to counter the Trump public lies that he had turned everything over. Since Biden and Pence made the discovery themselves and fully cooperated, there was no such need.
The FBI/DOJ shouldn't be doing anything to counter anyone's lies in public. Investigate and bring charges as necessary. That's not their job.

Yes, taking pics is standard procedure. Releasing them not so much. And not releasing them unilaterally only helps create the image of bias in the department. Whether it's there or not (but it's definitely there in this instance).

Again, if you can't see the double standard at work here I can't help you.

The FBI/DOJ shouldn't be doing anything to counter anyone's lies in public. Investigate and bring charges as necessary. That's not their job.

Yes, taking pics is standard procedure. Releasing them not so much. And not releasing them unilaterally only helps create the image of bias in the department. Whether it's there or not (but it's definitely there in this instance).

Again, if you can't see the double standard at work here I can't help you.
Generally speaking, I think law enforcement has bias against lying and ignoring subpoenas.

It also means they are unprofessional when they let their bias show in their jobs.
Treatment does not need to be equal in the world. It needs to be fair. Law enforcement is going to treat people who lie to them and fail to comply with legal orders differently than people who come clean and fully cooperate. Expecting Trump to be treated in the exact same manner as Pence or Biden is ridiculous. Imagine of police everywhere did what you are asserting. Plain dumb.

ProV, complaining about unprofessional police conduct in one thread, now applauds it...
They are entirely different situations. What did you think of Comey commenting on reopening an investigation before an election? Did you complain about that FBI conduct?

Treatment does not need to be equal in the world. It needs to be fair. Law enforcement is going to treat people who lie to them and fail to comply with legal orders differently than people who come clean and fully cooperate. Expecting Trump to be treated in the exact same manner as Pence or Biden is ridiculous. Imagine of police everywhere did what you are asserting. Plain dumb.
Oh this is rich coming from you. I would argue that when it comes to the enforcement of a nations laws there must be a level playing field in place. Obviously, with this situation and so many others there isn't.

Oh this is rich coming from you. I would argue that when it comes to the enforcement of a nations laws there must be a level playing field in place. Obviously, with this situation and so many others there isn't.
Enforcement is level which is why Trump, Biden, and Pence are under investigation. Law enforcement actions in that enforcement are not level and commensurate with the situation. Lying and failing to comply will get different reactions than being truthful and complying. You actually know this but are too big a hack to acknowledge it.

Pence did the same thing. You OK with Pence?
Hey let's see exactly what Trump, Pence and Biden took that they weren't supposed to take. Total transparency. My guess is Trump took trophy's for show and tell. You know so he could be the big man impressing guests with letters from North Korean dictator Kim ill Jung. Pence probably just took a few items that were over classified. An honest mistake. But Joe Biden? I would love to see what he took - both as a Senator & VP. How much of Biden's material was actually useful intelligence that he could pass on to his brother & son to help the family business along.

So yea FULL TRANSPARENCY. Let's see exactly what each of these guys took.

We all have the same rights. When the police decide to participate in the court of public opinion versus a a court of law that is bad for all of us.

Because you're a hack you don't see that.

Hey let's see exactly what Trump, Pence and Biden took that they weren't supposed to take. Total transparency. My guess is Trump took trophy's for show and tell. You know so he could be the big man impressing guests with letters from North Korean dictator Kim ill Jung. Pence probably just took a few items that were over classified. An honest mistake. But Joe Biden? I would love to see what he took - both as a Senator & VP. How much of Biden's material was actually useful intelligence that he could pass on to his brother & son to help the family business along.

So yea FULL TRANSPARENCY. Let's see exactly what each of these guys took.
I am not interested in your politically motivated guesses. You correctly pointed out that Biden said he did not have classified documents just like Pence did. My question is if you were OK with Pence.

Since you brought it up, I will add my two cents. Could Hunter benefit from some classified material? Maybe, but I think the odds are better that Javanka stood to benefit from Trumps documents much more given how they clearly monetized Daddy's position with both China and Saudia Arabia. Again, you know this but choose to ignore it because it bursts your God King bubble.

FBI now searching JBs beach house. 3rd location. Still need to look at U of Delaware and Camp David. Apparently also looking for classified info in Bidens personal notebooks.

We all have the same rights. When the police decide to participate in the court of public opinion versus a a court of law that bad for all of us.

Because you're a hack you don't see that.
Yes. We have rights to fair and legal treatment. It does not need to be equal when the circumstances are totally different. This applies not just in law enforcement but society.

I am not interested in your politically motivated guesses. You correctly pointed out that Biden said he did not have classified documents just like Pence did. My question is if you were OK with Pence.

Since you brought it up, I will add my two cents. Could Hunter benefit from some classified material? Maybe, but I think the odds are better that Javanka stood to benefit from Trumps documents much more given how they clearly monetized Daddy's position with both China and Saudia Arabia. Again, you know this but choose to ignore it because it bursts your God King bubble.
Now whose guessing. And quit deflecting. Do you or do you not want FULL TRANSPARENCY? Lets see what each of these guys took and we'll make up our own minds about whether or not any of them benefited from taking these documents.

What choice did they have? And I have to assume or is it hope, that there are still honest professionals in the DOJ & FBI.
I guess that is exactly what happens when the FBI believes you have more documents.

Now whose guessing. And quit deflecting. Do you or do you not want FULL TRANSPARENCY? Lets see what each of these guys took and we'll make up our own minds about whether or not any of them benefited from taking these documents.
How am I deflecting? You asserted that Biden's kid is using documents for his benefit and you call it deflecting when I say that Trump's kids did the same thing? Especially with all we know about the China and Saudi payments? You are really something. Is it possible for you to look objectively at ANYTHING?

How am I deflecting? You asserted that Biden's kid is using documents for his benefit and you call it deflecting when I say that Trump's kids did the same thing? Especially with all we know about the China and Saudi payments? You are really something. Is it possible for you to look objectively at ANYTHING?
I'll ask you again: Are you or are you not for complete transparncy here and full disclosure of the documents taken by all three of these guys?

Without knowing exactly what was taken all we're engaged in arguing about this is mental masturbation.

I'll ask you again: Are you or are you not for complete transparncy here and full disclosure of the documents taken by all three of these guys?

Without knowing exactly what was taken all we're engaged in arguing about this is mental masturbation.
No. I am not for disclosing classified documents to the public and that means Trump's, Bidens, and Pences. What the hell is the point of classifying them if you are going to let the world see them? WTF.

8FCD90FA-DFC4-4C62-A6AB-75F9381D5692.jpeg