Classified documents from Biden's vice presidency found at think tank

DB135

Last edited:

So when is the raid by the FBI going to take place?
Oh ill wait and hold my breath..

They were voluntarily returned. Why raid?
The documents were moved at least twice. Why didn't the raid happen then and now the documents are turned over by lawyers? He new they were classified and he new a vice president can't declassify so why was he hiding them all this time.

The documents were moved at least twice. Why didn't the raid happen then and now the documents are turned over by lawyers? He new they were classified and he new a vice president can't declassify so why was he hiding them all this time.
It was only 7 years.😉 Interesting that some of the docs were concerning Ukraine.

I dont believe anybody knew they were locked in that office. If they knew he had them like they knew Trump had docs, they would have asked for them and then raided if Biden had not cooperated for 18 months

I dont believe anybody knew they were locked in that office. If they knew he had them like they knew Trump had docs, they would have asked for them and then raided if Biden had not cooperated for 18 months

When Trump welcomed themed them the first time why did they take some and have him add a lock? Why not just take all of them?

When Trump welcomed themed them the first time why did they take some and have him add a lock? Why not just take all of them?
I am not familiar with every interaction but I do know he claimed to have returned everything when he in fact had not. I believe this happened more than once.

Do you think Joe Biden knew? That's the only person that counts.

I am not familiar with every interaction but I do know he claimed to have returned everything when he in fact had not. I believe this happened more than once.

Of course you don't know crap, the same people throttling information are the people who are after Trump, the twitter files proved this. 'Screw the first amendment, we need to keep the people stupid."

August 2022
Biden: "How that could possibly happen. How one-- anyone could be that irresponsible. And I thought 'What data was in there that may compromise sources and methods?' By that I mean names of people who helped or th-- et cetera. And it just-- totally irresponsible."

January 2023
Biden: "(smirk)"