Cincinnati Vs Louisville

skins99

Work is the scourage of the drinking class
Any thoughts on the game.

Im going to my first cats fball game since they joined the big east

I'm kind of surprised that only 40,000 are expected for the game. They would've been better off playing in Nippert with those numbers. Anyways this game should still bring a good atmosphere into Paul Brown Stadium and I'm excited to be able to see it this weekend.

I'm kind of surprised that only 40,000 are expected for the game. They would've been better off playing in Nippert with those numbers. Anyways this game should still bring a good atmosphere into Paul Brown Stadium and I'm excited to be able to see it this weekend.

If you are trying to be a player in college football, 35,000 seat stadiums, no matter how quaint; just doesn't cut it.
Obviously, they expected a larger crowd, hopefully there is a large walkup.

part of building the program is getting more butts in the seats. If you can get an extra 5k or more people then you do it. The break even compared to a nippert game is roughly 40k fans so they will make the same amount of money while allowing 5k more ppl experience a uc game.

CATCH THE DANG BALL PEOPLE! Jeez! I hate the design of this recycled MAC offense. Pathetic. Hire some HS coach, the offense design would take a step up!

It was nice to see them win comfortably while playing about as bad as they could on offense in the first half. They obviously can't afford to do that against the better teams in the BE though.

I agree that ND is way better, but it was still fun watching them lose to a team that BK owned when he was at UC.