Cincinnati transfers(to and from)

Hamilton will have to find a great 2-way translator who has knowledge of Hawaiian Pidgin and the Hamiltucky dialect of English.

Is any of this going to get pass the OHSAA gauntlet .. I read contacted, agency, signed, moved .. lol ...

This sets a bad precedence for sure ... this East West Private agency is not hiding the fact that they represent Kai and they plan on representing Saage ... um Hawaii is considered one of the 50 states here in the US, correct? How are they able to do this? Somebody educate me, please. What's the loophole???

Is any of this going to get pass the OHSAA gauntlet .. I read contacted, agency, signed, moved .. lol ...

This sets a bad precedence for sure ... this East West Private agency is not hiding the fact that they represent Kai and they plan on representing Saage ... um Hawaii is considered one of the 50 states here in the US, correct? How are they able to do this? Somebody educate me, please. What's the loophole???
Bill Stewart is a new and very good AD at Hamilton, so I imagine they've checked the rules, but something just seems pretty sketchy about HS students being "represented" by private agencies---not sure if this will fly with OHSAA. We'll see moving forward.

Bill Stewart is a new and very good AD at Hamilton, so I imagine they've checked the rules, but something just seems pretty sketchy about HS students being "represented" by private agencies---not sure if this will fly with OHSAA. We'll see moving forward.
I agree, however, this should be exciting news for the GMC. Fairfield, Sycamore, East, Oak Hills, Mason and Hamilton to name a few have seemed to benefit from the highschool transfer portal hahaha! If Covid lets up should be interesting to see who wins that conference this year. SWOhio bball should be very exciting and fun to watch over the next few years

Haven’t a long line of McKrackens attended Moeller over the years? Guess I’d be surprised but not shocked. Did the family move?

Great timing. Think the family could have waited a few months, so there son could finish his senior year as a major contributor to one of the best HS teams in the country? Beyond belief.

Really? Who are you to call out their own family decision?

Maybe they should consult you if they decide to put that pool in too.

Great timing. Think the family could have waited a few months, so there son could finish his senior year as a major contributor to one of the best HS teams in the country? Beyond belief.

How dare they not do what's best for the Moeller basketball program! Doesn't matter they have 5 or 6 other D1 guys... I think they'll be fine.

Really? Who are you to call out their own family decision?

Maybe they should consult you if they decide to put that pool in too.

I don't care what the circumstances, no way I would uproot my son. I hear they are retiring down there. That can't wait 6-7 months and allow this kid to finish what he started and worked hard for?

I don't care what the circumstances, no way I would uproot my son. I hear they are retiring down there. That can't wait 6-7 months and allow this kid to finish what he started and worked hard for?

That’s what you would do. That’s obviously not what they chose. I seriously doubt they just ignored their son and moved to piss him off.

Rumors spreading through Butler County is that HHS is getting a couple of more players "moving in"...... We'll see how this goes.

This attack on Gentry is bull. If people are taking their children to Deer Park so what. So what I hearing is when students transfer to Deer Park for basketball, then Gentry is a cheater. But when students transfer to Moeller, Carl Kramer is a great coach. GTFOOH. The Mahaffey kid left Northwest to go to Moeller. That definitely wasn't for Academics. I need you all to quit being hypocritical. If you have an issue with recruiting, call out the catholic schools as well and other big public schools too.