Cincinnati Teams Opening Weekend?

TimtheEnchanter

Have not seen much from the Nati Area teams on the Thanksgiving Weekend-

What say you fans of St X, Oxford-Talawanda, Sycamore, and oh yeah Moeller - I'm a little surprised a certain Crusader hasn't bragged about all his big hits!!??

Your guys Web Sites are in a pitiful state of neglect:shrug:

Sycamore had a misfortunate weekend.

Sycamore vs Olentangy 5-2 W
Sycamore vs Dublin Coffman 5-4 SO Loss

Sycamore was winning 4-3 with 20 sec left, but Coffman put one in the net with 8 sec remaining. No overtime was played it went stright into a shootout.

Sycamore vs Strongsville 5-4 L
Sycamore vs Gahanna 7-1 W

Sycamore Weekend

Saw the write-up on the Coffman site. Sounds like a good game. Coffman is a good team - well coached. Strongsville has been building a competitive team for several years. Both those teams and Sycamore will be in the mix when it counts - Leagues and Districts

Put a bug in your coaches ear (or whoever the Aves webmaster is) to get the web site updated. Tough to follow you guys without accurate info. Surely their is some 16 year old geek at Sycamore HS that can do HTML like nobody's business. Maybe the hockey team could offer him protection:)

Sorry i have been busy with work all week and i havent been able to get on and tell you all about Bad---'s news.... he has been mad at me.

Hey tim you asked for it

Drew Bad--- Rosselot sent another poor soul to the hospital a few weeks ago and our prayers go out to him... seriously Bad--- doesnt want to send anyone to the hospital but it happens. the hits in that game were malicious (thanks to spell check for helping me spell malicious). he claimed to me in a post game interview that he didnt even hit the poor kid that hard... just one of those unlucky moments.

and tim you said your comment like Bad--- is the one posting these news updates... not true my friend bad--- would if he could but his fingers dont fit on the keyboard he hits six buttons with one finger rather funny to watch... Yeah he uses the old IBM "you talk it types" program. no i assure you it is not Bad--- posting these updates.

All should beware bad--- has decided that he should take it upon himself to score more goals for his team. i think hes going to attempt to send every player to the hospital and shoot on an open net for the rest of the game we will see how that pans out.

special shout out to Momma Bad--- we all just wanted to thank her for all the work she puts in to make Bad--- the man eating monster troll that he is today. got to be proud of that parenting.

i hope she still reads these posts....

How about an update of game scores and less mindless ego stroking. How's Moe look this year?

Moe looks real good this year because Bad--- is not only the enforcer on the ice but he is also coaching.

with Bad--- calling that shots lets be honest nothing can go wrong

A Recipe for Disaster

Moe looks real good this year because Bad--- is not only the enforcer on the ice but he is also coaching.

with Bad--- calling that shots lets be honest nothing can go wrong

Letting the inmates run the asylum is a known bad practice. Can't wait to see bad--- on the ice in person...:mad: