Cincinnati Taft Names New Head Coach

He d

He doesn’t have far to go, as the last coach has done a terrific job.
Agree, great potential situation. Previous coach greatly improved things and instead of having to build from the ground up the new coach can improve what is already a good existing env. Great hire and smart choice by the coach to go to a place that has some things in place for him to succeed. Too many young coaches get their first shot by taking over a dumpster fire and are destined to fail.

Agree, great potential situation. Previous coach greatly improved things and instead of having to build from the ground up the new coach can improve what is already a good existing env. Great hire and smart choice by the coach to go to a place that has some things in place for him to succeed. Too many young coaches get their first shot by taking over a dumpster fire and are destined to fail.

coach Martin an coach Conwell been had Taft rollin for a minute! coach Cargile just kept it going!

they decided not to bring him back, not sure why
He and the team openly protested at the Board of Education to have sports reinstated after all coaches were given directives not to do so. I'm surprised they didn't fire him on the spot, they have done that in the past for insubordination for coaches sticking up for kids before.

He and the team openly protested at the Board of Education to have sports reinstated after all coaches were given directives not to do so. I'm surprised they didn't fire him on the spot, they have done that in the past for insubordination for coaches sticking up for kids before.
I hate that. and didn't every other CPS team protest as well? as they should've. no reason that everyone else in the state should've been playing yet CPS couldn't.