Cincinnati Metro Conference

I initially wondered the same thing. From what I was told they had 2 scores called back last game.. Coleman was injured 1st Quarter and #7 (Davis Im assuming) Left second quarter. On another note they said Deer Park has some really good new talent. I'm going to try and check out both this fall.

Clark Montessori at Gamble Montessori (not worth a comment)
Roger Bacon at Woodward (Corey Kiner might break a single game rushing record against the Bulldogs)
Shroder at Mariemont (Warriors are too strong for Shroder)
Riverview East at Williamsburg
Hughes at Lockland (Hughes will win their second game in a row)
Western Hills at Walnut Hills (Walnut dominates another CMAC school)
Aiken at Indian Hill (Aiken wins second year in a row over Indian Hill)

Clark Montessori at Gamble Montessori (not worth a comment)
Roger Bacon at Woodward (Corey Kiner might break a single game rushing record against the Bulldogs)
Shroder at Mariemont (Warriors are too strong for Shroder)
Riverview East at Williamsburg
Hughes at Lockland (Hughes will win their second game in a row)
Western Hills at Walnut Hills (Walnut dominates another CMAC school)
Aiken at Indian Hill (Aiken wins second year in a row over Indian Hill)

You left off Withrow at Taft.

Aiken vs Indian Hill should be a pretty good one. I think the Falcons pull it out also. I think Clark will beat Gamble. Curious to see how Shroder does, this will be a good measuring stick for them.

Aiken vs Indian Hill should be a pretty good one. I think the Falcons pull it out also. I think Clark will beat Gamble. Curious to see how Shroder does, this will be a good measuring stick for them.
All depends on if IH can settle their O Line and give Lopez time to execute. They also have some runners so should be a good one.

Week 3 Results

Indiana Hill 64 Aiken 0 - Did not see this coming.
Walnut Hills 35 Western Hills 6 - No surprise here. West Hi will be fine in conference play.
Hughes 34 Lockland 15- Two in a row for big red
Williamsburg 43 Riverview East 6- Tough match up for them
Mariemont 41 Shroder 6- Thought this would be a little closer.
Taft 29 Withrow 26- Very surprised how close this game was. Taft has taken a step back.
Roger Bacon 45 Woodward 6- Bacon shouldn't be playing teams like Woodward.

After 3 weeks.... I'd have to say I don't know who the favorite to win this conference is. Taft is obviously the top dog but after the withrow game I think someone might be able to knock them off. Even after aikens tough lost I still think they have a shot. Also West Hi is still in the mix as well.

Taft is young however, I think the game against Woodward and Aiken should be interested. Withrow will be back next season so it should be interesting to see how Withrow does without the Ingram kid.

Taft is young however, I think the game against Woodward and Aiken should be interested. Withrow will be back next season so it should be interesting to see how Withrow does without the Ingram kid.

They aren't young. They are JR/SR heavy. Brought in a bunch of transfers including the QB.

What in tarnation is going on at West Hi? We all know Hughes is improving, but 38-6 running clock? What in the world???
It's West Hi, that's what's going on. That entire school is a raging dumpster fire and has been for YEARS! The entire building is chaos. Revolving door of administrators, teachers, support staff, coaches, etc. Those in charge refuse to hold the student body accountable in any way and the rest of the staff gets fed up and bolts the first chance they get. It is a dumping ground for problem students. The worst part is, there are good students who are stuck in the mess because their parents won't transfer them or they don't know there are other options.

It's near impossible to get a grip on a football team when all they see is undisciplined and no accountability. West Hi may be worst coaching job in the state unfortunately with all the issues going on around the clock.

I have been a good friend and attended 3-4 games the past three years. Pretty much a waste of time. My question for you is why would anyone call you coach based on your evaluation ability? Falcons over IH, seriously?

Well, everyone knew they'd struggle a great deal against Middletown and even Walnut was going to be too much for them. The high scoring shootout with Mariemont had me thinking 2nd place finish in the league at worst. Maybe Mariemont is that bad as well. Time will tell. I just can't believe that no matter what the school issues are that they are that bad to get beat down by Hughes. Close loss, sure I could have seen that coming, but man, 30 worse than Hughes ain't good my westside friends.

Well, everyone knew they'd struggle a great deal against Middletown and even Walnut was going to be too much for them. The high scoring shootout with Mariemont had me thinking 2nd place finish in the league at worst. Maybe Mariemont is that bad as well. Time will tell. I just can't believe that no matter what the school issues are that they are that bad to get beat down by Hughes. Close loss, sure I could have seen that coming, but man, 30 worse than Hughes ain't good my westside friends.

I went to the Hughes vs Western Hills game on Thursday night. The Mustangs have taken a big step back because of the big 2019 graduating class. Going 6-4 last year and going winless in this season. I'm stating the obvious, but the team revolves around Kayvon Britton. He had a kick return called back against Hughes. I think they West High gets their first win with their next game against 0-4 Woodward.

Also checked out the Aiken vs Woodward (32-0 Falcons). The Bulldogs had at least 10 players with injuries on the sideline. Aiken showed some promise as they picked up their second win of the season. But Woodward has major ball security and special teams issues. I know it's the first year with the a new coaching staff, but this game was ugly.

West Hi should bounce back and beat Woodward,Gamble,Riverview and Shroder. Idk if they have enough to knock off Aiken. Their brutal OOC schedule did them no favors.

Aiken bounced back strong and made a statement vs Woodward. Looks like it’ll be Taft/Aiken competing for the Cmac title. Hughes could be a dark horse, but I need to see more from them.Containing Britton is pretty impressive though.

West Hi should bounce back and beat Woodward,Gamble,Riverview and Shroder. Idk if they have enough to knock off Aiken. Their brutal OOC schedule did them no favors.

Aiken bounced back strong and made a statement vs Woodward. Looks like it’ll be Taft/Aiken competing for the Cmac title. Hughes could be a dark horse, but I need to see more from them.Containing Britton is pretty impressive though.
Hughes does a have 3 game win streak going and putting points on the board more consistently. The Big Red has certainly scheduled the right teams to generate wins. We'll see how they against Taft in a few weeks.

Week 5

Hillcrest(1-3) vs Gamble (1-3)
Woodward (0-4) vs West Hi (0-4)
Shroder (2-2) vs Hughes (3-1)
Riverview East (0-4) vs Summit Country Day(4-0)
Aiken (2-2) vs Northwest (0-4)

Last edited:
That's the basis of which he made his initial pick. If I bludgeon you in a fist fight, I assume I bludgeon you if we fight again. Dont be obtuse.
oh, now I see, perfectly logical. Nobody graduated or any other factors. Thanks for the lesson.

oh, now I see, perfectly logical. Nobody graduated or any other factors. Thanks for the lesson.
Same thing applies to IH, so you have 0 basis for assuming they would run roughshod over Aiken when they lost the previous match up. This conversation is stupid.

Taft 7 Beechwood (Ky) 3... They were state champions in 2018
Western Hills 30 Woodward 14
Hughes 22 Shroder 14
Northwest 21 Aiken 12
Hillcrest 46 Gamble 0