Cincinnati league predictions

Who does everyone have as the top 2 or 3 in each league?

GMC- 1. West 2. Princeton 3. Mason
GCL 1. MND 2. Mercy McAuley
ECC 1. Walnut 2. Anderson 3. Loveland
SWOC 1. Edgewood 2. Harrison 3. Little Miami

GMC: West, Princeton, Sycamore.
GGCL: MND, Mercy McAuley, UA.
ECC: Walnut, West Clermont, Loveland.
SWOC: Little Miami, Edgewood, Harrison.

Do not underestimate West Clermont. Yes, they lost their backcourt and the long-range scorers, but with Hale healthy, Lovejoy and Jenike, they won't miss a beat. Plus Click is one of the best coaches in the city, he will have them ready to go! Loveland very solid and could push for that No. 2 spot in the ECC.Mason going to do fine against most teams but will struggle with PG out for most of the season against the upper tier of the GMC. MND is the class of the city again; LWest a distant second. Mercy McAuley solid, but will miss the scoring of Schoster. And this is the year they have to do it; pipeline dries up after this year. Little Miami lost a lot to graduation, but not sure it's enough to give up top spot in league.

Good point on west clermont, they will be good but walnut, loveland and anderson all 3 will be strong. Very good league, might be a little top heavy. Mnd and west should control their leagues. Swoc will be very competitive with those top 3, could get any which way. LM lost some good players and their coach stepped down but still have some good players so it will be interesting to see how they do.

GMC: West, Princeton, Sycamore, Mason.
ECC: Walnut Hills, Loveland, West Clermont, Anderson.
SWOC: Edgewood, Little Miami, Harrison.

This could be a very exciting year in the GMC. West has the most Talent, but not very deep, Princeton and Sycamore are the Deepest, and I will never count out Mason. GGCL is a obvious race for second as MND is just to dominant. ECC Should be fun. I agree that WC should never be counted out with those shooters. Is this the year Loveland finally breaks through? And Walnut is a champion and will die before they give up the crown. Anderson is a wildcard but I still have them 4th. SWOC is way down talent wise which should make for a very interesting race. Harrison has a bunch of young kids that are talented, Little Miami Lost alot of veterans but have gotten use to winning. I see this as Edgewoods year though. Good solid retuners and have a little bit more than everyone else.

Good points. It would seem that Loveland has the most talent in the ecc coming back(2 d1 signed players and alot of other good players), but it always seems like something is missing with them. The ECC and the SWOC should be very competitive up at the top, while the GMC and GGCL should be ruled by MND and West.

Good points. It would seem that Loveland has the most talent in the ecc coming back(2 d1 signed players and alot of other good players), but it always seems like something is missing with them. The ECC and the SWOC should be very competitive up at the top, while the GMC and GGCL should be ruled by MND and West.
ECC - Loveland is talented. Very talented. But Walnut has 2 D1 players as well including the reigning POY. Loveland will have the size advantage but Walnut has the better perimeter play. Both will be extremely well coached and will play hard. Leaning towards Walnut here but Loveland will be game. Will be 2 very exciting games. West Clermont will be top heavy (Hale and Jenike among others) but depth will be tested. Anderson is set up to be good for a few years.
GMC - Fishman always has a trick up his sleeve. With Gray and Dean, that potent 1-2 punch will be hard to beat. Do not sleep on the athletes at Princeton. Very good Freshman class, along with the continued development of the big Oldacre, and shooting of Willow White and Ashley Davis. They are athletic, just a little skeptical on coaching. Mason has Carter but I'm hearing Wagner is out. That hurts them. Sycamore lost the big Counts to MND so as they are athletic with McWhorter, don't see them much better than 3rd or 4th.
GGCL: MND. Nothing to be said here. Favorite to go back to state and win. Just loaded. Freshman class is loaded. They will be good for a long time. MaCauley 2nd with Fleming, Tudor, and the rest of that team. Too bad they are in a division with MND. This team is talented and well coached. Just not enough with all that star power at MND.
SWOC: Edgewood or Little Miami. Coin flip. Both are solid teams. I agree Harrison 3rd.

i dont know enough about those leagues and teams to comment too much. I would think Indian Hill will be pretty good and Wilmington lost Jackson but probably still the class of the sbaac

Anyone see any scrimmages? I saw Walnut beat West even without Sean Kelly Darks. Loveland v Walnut should be two great games. West still solid with Gray and Dean

GMC: West, Princeton, Sycamore.
ECC: Walnut, West Clermont, Loveland.
SWOC: Little Miami, Edgewood, Harrison.

Do not underestimate West Clermont. Yes, they lost their backcourt and the long-range scorers, but with Hale healthy, Lovejoy and Jenike, they won't miss a beat. Plus Click is one of the best coaches in the city, he will have them ready to go! Loveland very solid and could push for that No. 2 spot in the ECC.Mason going to do fine against most teams but will struggle with PG out for most of the season against the upper tier of the GMC. MND is the class of the city again; LWest a distant second. Mercy McAuley solid, but will miss the scoring of Schoster. And this is the year they have to do it; pipeline dries up after this year. Little Miami lost a lot to graduation, but not sure it's enough to give up top spot in league.

Agree, MMHS is dead after this year as the merger of the two schools plus coaching has run off the younger talent to other schools, other sports or hanging it up, such a shame.

chl is Indian hill and then whomever for 2nd-last place

Antenucci (20 pts a game) and riggs (just a sophmore 17pts a game) both are back! they graduated 3 i think and they didnt avg 10 pts a game combined

Yep, she's playing and she's a game changer. Dudekovich lit it up in scrimmage win over Mercy McAuley on Tuesday and its a darn good thing she's playing because without her, West wouldnt be the top team in the GMC. Other than the big three, the kids coming off the bench arent transfer studs. They are just average players. This is their last chance to make a serious run until Fishman reloads the transfer portal LOL....

Yep, she's playing and she's a game changer. Dudekovich lit it up in scrimmage win over Mercy McAuley on Tuesday and its a darn good thing she's playing because without her, West wouldnt be the top team in the GMC. Other than the big three, the kids coming off the bench arent transfer studs. They are just average players. This is their last chance to make a serious run until Fishman reloads the transfer portal LOL....
She’s talented, will definitely help the team. Fishy never used to allow multi sport athletes as he runs his program year round- must be softening up a bit!

feels like there are about 5 or 6 teams that are way better than everyone else, then about 20 teams who can beat each other any night depending on who's making shots, then the rest are really bad..

What they heck is going on with Seton Basketball? They have four 6-0 girls, speed, size and some athletes, and have a roster of kids with varsity experience. Yet their only wins are against Division 3 St. Bernard and Division 2 McNick. Turpin lost all their decent players from last year and beat them AT SETON by 4 last night. With a booming enrollment due to Mercy closing, they had to pick up some talented kids the last couple of years. With all of the westside athletes why isn't this team better? I see their scores and who they are losing to and just don't understand why they aren't winning, let alone a GGCL contender. Not on the level of MND, but at least good enough to have a winning record. Especially with the crap schedule they play. On paper this team should win 13-15 games. What gives? They've been crummy for the last 4 years at least. Is it the administration? Just curious...

What they heck is going on with Seton Basketball? They have four 6-0 girls, speed, size and some athletes, and have a roster of kids with varsity experience. Yet their only wins are against Division 3 St. Bernard and Division 2 McNick. Turpin lost all their decent players from last year and beat them AT SETON by 4 last night. With a booming enrollment due to Mercy closing, they had to pick up some talented kids the last couple of years. With all of the westside athletes why isn't this team better? I see their scores and who they are losing to and just don't understand why they aren't winning, let alone a GGCL contender. Not on the level of MND, but at least good enough to have a winning record. Especially with the crap schedule they play. On paper this team should win 13-15 games. What gives? They've been crummy for the last 4 years at least. Is it the administration? Just curious...
I agree with you, and I think Seton is due for a new coach in bball for a complete program turnaround to mirror what they've been able to do in volleyball and soccer the past few years.

I just think they aren't any good. I've seen them play and none of their players are very talented in my opinion. To me the are a 6-7 win team.

I agree a Coaching change is probably needed.

Fairmont is great, but Mason was playing short handed...No Wagner and Carter barely played sick with the flu...i think Fairmont is still better than Mason but they did basically play them without their 2 best players