Cincinnati league predictions

undertaker

Who does everyone have as the top 2 or 3 in each league?

GMC- 1. West 2. Princeton 3. Mason
GCL 1. MND 2. Mercy McAuley
ECC 1. Walnut 2. Anderson 3. Loveland
SWOC 1. Edgewood 2. Harrison 3. Little Miami

JusticeLeague3

GMC: West, Princeton, Sycamore.
GGCL: MND, Mercy McAuley, UA.
ECC: Walnut, West Clermont, Loveland.
SWOC: Little Miami, Edgewood, Harrison.

Do not underestimate West Clermont. Yes, they lost their backcourt and the long-range scorers, but with Hale healthy, Lovejoy and Jenike, they won't miss a beat. Plus Click is one of the best coaches in the city, he will have them ready to go! Loveland very solid and could push for that No. 2 spot in the ECC.Mason going to do fine against most teams but will struggle with PG out for most of the season against the upper tier of the GMC. MND is the class of the city again; LWest a distant second. Mercy McAuley solid, but will miss the scoring of Schoster. And this is the year they have to do it; pipeline dries up after this year. Little Miami lost a lot to graduation, but not sure it's enough to give up top spot in league.

undertaker

Good point on west clermont, they will be good but walnut, loveland and anderson all 3 will be strong. Very good league, might be a little top heavy. Mnd and west should control their leagues. Swoc will be very competitive with those top 3, could get any which way. LM lost some good players and their coach stepped down but still have some good players so it will be interesting to see how they do.

chlnewbie

GMC: West, Princeton, Sycamore, Mason.
GGCL: MND, Mercy McAuley, UA.
ECC: Walnut Hills, Loveland, West Clermont, Anderson.
SWOC: Edgewood, Little Miami, Harrison.

This could be a very exciting year in the GMC. West has the most Talent, but not very deep, Princeton and Sycamore are the Deepest, and I will never count out Mason. GGCL is a obvious race for second as MND is just to dominant. ECC Should be fun. I agree that WC should never be counted out with those shooters. Is this the year Loveland finally breaks through? And Walnut is a champion and will die before they give up the crown. Anderson is a wildcard but I still have them 4th. SWOC is way down talent wise which should make for a very interesting race. Harrison has a bunch of young kids that are talented, Little Miami Lost alot of veterans but have gotten use to winning. I see this as Edgewoods year though. Good solid retuners and have a little bit more than everyone else.