Cincinnati Jobs

Goshen has made it official... Miles Burton left Hillsboro high and dry after three seasons or should I say when the talent graduated. Now he's in a GREAT situation at Goshen where the talent pool is pretty darn good for the next several years, as long as players stay at Goshen.

West Clermont just popped BACK up for a THIRD time on the applitrack website. Bigger mess of a search Springboro or West Clermont?
Rumor has it, Dave Caldwell from Mariemont is at least listening to the folks at West Clermont regarding their vacant Boys Varsity Basketball position. WC will of course screw this up and wind up with a couple of dads on the sideline next season, but that's the latest stuff thrown against the wall.....

So because a school is being innovative its frowned upon?
This all depends on what someone deems as innovative. If a School doesn’t have a Head Coach in place but a sport specific Skills Trainer, do you consider that innovative? I sure don’t. I consider that having a totally clueless AD and administration.

This all depends on what someone deems as innovative. If a School doesn’t have a Head Coach in place but a sport specific Skills Trainer, do you consider that innovative? I sure don’t. I consider that having a totally clueless AD and administration.
download.jpeg

Exactly !

West Clermont had Caldwell at at very begining told him NO. Then after reopening 3 times and being turned down by anybody who looked into it. May have called begging. He was flat told no go at begining of process. Others called around and dropped out or were told no. What a joke of a process. Think AD thought big names come running to him for some reason. Got some players coming soon but not sure they will be around in couple years. MESS!!!!!

West Clermont had Caldwell at at very begining told him NO. Then after reopening 3 times and being turned down by anybody who looked into it. May have called begging. He was flat told no go at begining of process. Others called around and dropped out or were told no. What a joke of a process. Think AD thought big names come running to him for some reason. Got some players coming soon but not sure they will be around in couple years. MESS!!!!!
So is it still open? Or is it back to Caldwell?

Mariemont losing a lot?

I got to think if I was turned away quickly and some others turned down job I would step back and really think about that CIRCUS. Now they want me?? Is that the place I want to go??? Sounds to me like they just trying to get a warm body now. Any coach better give this one a long thought.

I got to think if I was turned away quickly and some others turned down job I would step back and really think about that CIRCUS. Now they want me?? Is that the place I want to go??? Sounds to me like they just trying to get a warm body now. Any coach better give this one a long thought.
Yes, although it is increasingly getting difficult to avoid clown shows and politics.

It was obvious from the jump that Caldwell was the most qualified guy for the job if he wanted it. What is also glaringly obvious is given Caldwell's resume', he is also prime candidate number one to be the next Director of Athletics at West Clermont High School. I don't believe the current powers that be in that athletic department wanted this guy anywhere near that building, if they could avoid it. With the May 9 deadline quickly approaching, they could no longer avoid it. How much will the new basketball be undermined behind the scenes in his new position? Who knows, but the circus is in town....

You make a great point. AD has record of getting qulified people out of way. Did it with old Middle School AD. Guy did great job but HS AD ran him out. Dude said see ya can"t work with this guy. Worst thing is he was replaced by completenothing AD. HURTS KIDS.