Cincinnati Jobs

What’s the difference between transfers at walnut beating up on Milford and loveland and kings and Anderson.... and transfers at IH beating up on Madeira and Mariemont and finneytown? What’s the difference? I don’t think there is one.
Small school league/D1 league. Walnut is open enrollment, I don’t think IH is. I think there’s a big difference. But time will tell.

Just going to leave this here OHSAA Recruiting

Screen Shot 2022-05-09 at 9.38.14 AM.png

Just another rule that can’t/won’t be enforced, that’s all this is. People comstantly complain about Moeller and Recruiting but have No proof or the balls to turn them in.
At this point, I'm not even sure anything is Recruiting anymore.

We're talking about pushing cash towards high school kids but care about the bylaws around Recruiting, that were never really enforced anyway? These Recruiting bylaws are already a dinosaur.

Not saying I like the direction high school sports has taken, but OHSAA isn't getting back into the enforcement game.

At this point, I'm not even sure anything is Recruiting anymore.

We're talking about pushing cash towards high school kids but care about the bylaws around Recruiting, that were never really enforced anyway? These Recruiting bylaws are already a dinosaur.

Not saying I like the direction high school sports has taken, but OHSAA isn't getting back into the enforcement game.
I believe once Open Enrollment started, Recruiting Students and Athletes just took off like crazy. Far as I know OHSAA never really been in the enforcement game. Have also heard of many supposedly blatant violations with no consequences probably because they had no proof. If the NIL thing impacts recruiting the Schools who voted for it have nobody to blame but themselves. Many people don’t realize that the majority of OHSAA “Rules” are created by a majority of the Member Schools.

I'm sure he has plenty of incentive. I'm just not sure he has the self control.
You have made several references to his self control and character, but St.X and Indian Hill both went all the way through the process to hire him as their coach. I think those are two high character programs who I'm sure did their homework.

Last edited:
What’s the difference between transfers at walnut beating up on Milford and loveland and kings and Anderson.... and transfers at IH beating up on Madeira and Mariemont and finneytown? What’s the difference? I don’t think there is one.
Actually Walnut hasn't had a transfer the last several years. Their team last year all came up through the junior high program. So there is a big difference. A coupe of kids may leave Walnut, but they won't follow Coach Hill to IH. The wildcard in the McKinley situation is his older brother, who played at Walnut who has been on the Walnut staff the last few years. If he stays at Walnut, so does McKinley.

You have made several references to his self control and character, but St.X and Indian Hill both went all the way through the process to hire him as their coach. I think those are two high character programs who I'm sure did their homework.
I've personally witnessed him slapping a player on the back of the head during a game. If he does that at IH he will be perp walked out of the gym. His classless sideline antics will grow stale there very quickly.

I've personally witnessed him slapping a player on the back of the head during a game. If he does that at IH he will be perp walked out of the gym. His classless sideline antics will grow stale there very quickly.
Having Officiated a number of Walnut Hills Games, regular season and summer I must say Coach Hill is definitely very intense. However I have never seen him slap/mistreat anyone and always thought he treated me and my partner(s) respectfully during any disagreements that may have come about during a game.

Regular season would be a complete waste of time for him at IH..
Wasn't North College Hill in that same league when Mayo and Walker were there? I recall scheduling accommodations were made for them the second and/or third year they were there, i.e., just once around the league instead of a home-and-home round robin so NCH could play bigger schools (Toledo St. John's and Oak Hill Academy come to mind)..

U sure it wasn't his own son? 2 of them played for him. Interesting move, but then I'm sure it comes with some jab stability and pay increase. Let's wait and see how it works out for all.

Wasn't North College Hill in that same league when Mayo and Walker were there? I recall scheduling accommodations were made for them the second and/or third year they were there, i.e., just once around the league instead of a home-and-home round robin so NCH could play bigger schools (Toledo St. John's and Oak Hill Academy come to mind)..
They were still MVC

their league games didn’t count in standings

Having Officiated a number of Walnut Hills Games, regular season and summer I must say Coach Hill is definitely very intense. However I have never seen him slap/mistreat anyone and always thought he treated me and my partner(s) respectfully during any disagreements that may have come about during a game.
God forbid. I know it’s 2022. If these WOKE parents and the spineless boards and administrators don’t step forward, you’ll have little left at MANY schools. It’s already full speed ahead for at Many schools. Many coaches are beating their heads against the wall or are simply getting out of the profession