Cincinnati DII

cincysoccer2006

Going into this discussion, I have to admit that I do not know much about tennis, but I would like to know more. From what I have heard, IH, Seven Hills and CHCA are the big dogs. Can anybody take down IH this year? How long will Seven Hills hold their perfect record? Does anyone have an answer for Havens?

i was close to having an answer to havens. he beat me 7-6, 7-5. it was a good match. unless he plays matt this year or andrew mcarthy nobody will have an answer.

im not sure about indian hill, but chca has a very good top 2. there 3rd singles and doubles are shaky, and decent at best.

Indian Hill is the best DII team in the state. Their singles players would play 1st singles at almost any school in the state, and their doubles are not far behind. CHCA beat 7 Hills 3-2 yesterday, but both CHCA and 7 Hills are fighting for second place. The GCTCA should be interesting many give us a better indication.

lippert you were not close to having an answer for havens. havens was probably too busy watching your chest stick out at him. your ugly game many call a joke couldnt have helped him to focus on his game either

lippert you were not close to having an answer for havens. havens was probably too busy watching your chest stick out at him. your ugly game many call a joke couldnt have helped him to focus on his game either

This is where you stare at his comment and say wow...how idiotic. Obviously you're pissed at Wyatt for something, my guess is you got tooled around by him without him even trying. So instead of taking your anger out on his physical appearance, sit down...shutup...and admire your superiors.

I do not know any of these names or S/N's, so I don't find it biased when I say that that score is obviously a close as heck match. What are you thinking?