5. Sycamore
6. Little Miami
7. Ursuline
8. Walnut Hills
9. Lakota East
10. Wilmington
10. Edgewood

Doing a lot of guessing!
Top 3 are what most expect. MND for sure number 1 , Mason/ West will probably flip flop throughout season

chlnewbie

Thoughts
1. MND
2. Lakota West
3. Mason
4. Loveland
5. Sycamore
6. Little Miami
7. Ursuline
8. Walnut Hills
9. Lakota East
10. Wilmington
10. Edgewood

Doing a lot of guessing!
I'd say MND is the Clear Number 1. 2-4 is probably Loveland, Mason, West in any order. Last time we saw both Mason and West they were Hammered in Tournament games! Princeton even without the big has to be on this list as does Lebanon. Walnut and Wilmington probably could be removed for now.

This season could come down to who isn't affected by Covid.

1. MND
2. Lakota West
3. Mason
4. Loveland
5. Sycamore
6. Little Miami
7. Ursuline
8. Lebanon
9. Lakota East
10. Princeton
10. Edgewood

I am hesitant to remove Walnut from consideration for top 10. They lost a bunch but have been very good for a while. Really don't know much about Wilmington except they have won a lot also.

chlnewbie

1. MND
2. Lakota West
3. Mason
4. Loveland
5. Sycamore
6. Little Miami
7. Ursuline
8. Lebanon
9. Lakota East
10. Princeton
10. Edgewood

I am hesitant to remove Walnut from consideration for top 10. They lost a bunch but have been very good for a while. Really don't know much about Wilmington except they have won a lot also.
Its going to be in interesting season for sure. Alot of Parity! And that is always a good thing!

chlnewbie

MND by a wide margin. The rest will fall in. Interested to see how Loveland fares after losing a few major pieces
Losing Hayes and Garry is tough but plenty of young talent with Varsity experience. With one of the better Coaches also, they should still the be class of the ECC.

Last edited: