Cincinnati Bearcats 2016-2017

Very average team when they play on the road, and like every other Cronin team their downfall will be when they can't hit threes. Infuriating at times

Unbelievable. Luckily this game doesn't mean a whole lot. They've shown great persistence despite the struggle all day. Should have been an alley pop to send it to OT.

Washington can get away with playing like a nutcase against the Tulane's and Tulsa's of this league but performances like today had more severe results.

Caupain was god awful as well. Can't wait for us to score more than 60 points against decent teams next season with Broome in the backcourt.

I thought Caupain played decently. He made a great play at the end which should have tied the game.

I agree that the alley-oop pass was on point, but aside from that he had too many open misses, tied his season high for turnovers (4), and had too many offensive possessions where he was idle and not looking to create anything.

Very average team when they play on the road, and like every other Cronin team their downfall will be when they can't hit threes. Infuriating at times

Clark had his worst game of the year on top of Washington and Caupain not playing their best. Yet they were a missed dunk away from sending it to OT. Frustrating that they lost, but playing in a tight game is good for March. I'd rather have those three guys play bad in a conference game in February than it happen Round 1 in either the AAC or NCAA Tournament.

Clark had his worst game of the year on top of Washington and Caupain not playing their best. Yet they were a missed dunk away from sending it to OT. Frustrating that they lost, but playing in a tight game is good for March. I'd rather have those three guys play bad in a conference game in February than it happen Round 1 in either the AAC or NCAA Tournament.

But they still only scored 49 points. Same old offensively inept team from Cronin. March tourney games are usually fast paced higher scoring games and UC is never ready to play that way. Eventually you'd think Cronin would be able to get a team to score over 65 points regularly but they never do.

But they still only scored 49 points. Same old offensively inept team from Cronin. March tourney games are usually fast paced higher scoring games and UC is never ready to play that way. Eventually you'd think Cronin would be able to get a team to score over 65 points regularly but they never do.

They average 75 a game. :shrug: This year's team is a big improvement over previous UC teams in terms of offense. They shot 29% from the field and 29% from 3. They haven't played that bad all year. Frustrating? Absolutely. Reason to panic? No.

Pretty solid win, great to exercise the UConn demon. That's got to be the longest non-OT game I've ever watched

The double technical and the foul on Moore where he was 3 feet away from the guy were just atrocious. Plus the fifteen video reviews and thirty other fouls they called

This game reminds me of the 2012 Big East Championship against Louisville. Cats only scored like 40 points that game.