Cin. Moeller TE Sean Redwine Commits to...

Good job Sean. But what happend to being recruited by Miami and OSU. Im not taking anything away from him Miami Oh has a very good program. Good luck Sean.

cincycats22 said:
Good job Sean. But what happend to being recruited by Miami and OSU. Im not taking anything away from him Miami Oh has a very good program. Good luck Sean.

:laugh:

Miami is getting a great player. Best of luck.

what happened is people blowing up "getting letters from" to "getting offers from" becasue they have no idea what theyre talking about

He is a great player and will be a great tight end at miami. I hope Miami uses him alot because he has a lot of talent.

cincycats22 said:

ahh the infamous form letters!!! one kid that was a senior when i was a sophomore told us he was waiting for an offer from fsu because he was getting letters, they were freaking form letters:laugh:

congrats to redwine, miami is getting a great addition to their team.

I think some people are confused here. It wasn't recruitment letters he was getting from OSU. It was the fans getting a head start on hate mail to the next Moeller tight end.

Congrats to him. He'll get a chance to catch a lot of passes at Miami.

Last edited:
Was listening to the Moeller game tonight and heard the announcers say Redwine has been under utilized this year. do you agree with this?

He has 10 receptions on the year... he is one of the best TE's in the city if not state... I would say he is not used like he should be. But then again, this is the story of the Moeller offense under Odom for the last how ever many years.